Sorry, on Hiatus!

In the Name of Allaah, the Ever Beautiful, the Most Kind and the Deeply Loving One

May infinite Peace and Blessings be upon our beloved Prophet of Love Muhammad Sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam, and upon his blessed family and noble companions and upon all the righteous ones who follow in their footsteps until the Last Day.
-Aameen

UPON HIATUS!

Yes you read right my dear reader, IHL updates are paused for now, I indeed apologize for not posting the Chapter Seven, but I didn't have time to complete it, and now I'm not even allowed to sit in front of a laptop without hearing ('Gudi you'll spoil your eyes!' or 'don't spoil your health beta!') which means not to gaze at the laptop screen for more than ten minutes... these days I only have a few moments to stare longingly at the laptop before another task comes and envelops my time... yea as some of you might know and perhaps you've guessed by now, I'm getting married Alhamdulillaah on the 20th of this month in shaa Allaah.

I'm indeed most in need of all your precious Duas...hope you don't forget me in shaa Allaah.

By His Fazal, I started to write this story a year back when my Didi got married and I tasted real loneliness for perhaps the first time in life... but Alhamdulillaah writing IYL helped immensely, healing what had ruptured. And I hope and pray Ar Rahman makes me complete this story one day in shaa Allaah, for every word that has touched hearts and every tear that was shed or smiles that spread has all been for His sake, written by His Fazal, to please Him alone.

And I hope like me, you had a beneficial beautiful journey in this story in shaa Allaah... and I know and trust that He SWT would take care of you in your own life journeys too. So keep sending those Dua applications to the Heavens above, surely even if not accepted at present, they are never ever rejected by our Lord and King!

May the Most Magnificent One reward you with all the best of both worlds and may love, peace and bliss rule your day today and forever! Aameen

And the last of our prayers is,"Praise be to Allaah, Lord of the Worlds."

With Duas and Salaam,
abdurRahman (Gudi :))

p.s. He's a Chennai Dulha ;)