Axis vs. Allies

History seemed to be repeating itself. Dauntless Sabre and Rafale Revive against Schwarzer Regen and a Japanese training IS. You and Laura did not drop the staring contest.

"To think I'd be facing you in the first match. Not my first choice, but it is convenient." Laura commented.

"Agreed. So, shall we begin?" You replied. The sound of the timer echoed through the arena, counting down to the long awaited fight.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

The match start sounds blared. Almost immediately, you rushed forward, guns blazing. As expected, Laura raised a hand and that accursed AIC was deployed bringing your charge to a halt.

"A preemptive attack right after the match begins?" She taunted. "You're so predictable."

"I don't think so. Remember Erwin Rommel?"

On verbal cue, a shot drove Laura away courtesy of "Charles" behind you. She went evasive as the French adversary pursued.

"You won't get away!" 'Charles' shouted. She switched from sniper to sub machine guns as she went up gain the high ground on the German. She opened fire again, but while Laura dodged, Houki charged 'Charles' with a shout. A subsequent slash from an IS katana sent Rafale spinning back to you, recovering beside you.

"You better not forget about me gentlemen!" Houki shifted to a ready stance. She charged again. 'Charles' jumped, clearing the way to meet Houki's advance with a plasma sword of your own. The Japanese girl realized the issue as your teammate readied to fire while you had her in a blade lock.

That changed when Schwarzer Regen's wires wrapped around Houki's IS and pulled her back. No, more like yanked her up and away.

"ANATA WA NANI O SHITE IRU?!" Houki shouted upside down as she was tossed away. She landed hard, crying out in pain from impact while her "teammate" advanced on you. Laura started with two slashes from her twin magenta beam swords, to which you deftly blocked with your blue Mobius sword.

As the lightsaber duel against the harpy continued, two more dagger wires went up and after Charlotte. She dodged or deflected each one, then opened fire on a recovered Houki trying to rejoin the fray.

"I'm sorry, but your opponent's not (F/n)!" 'He' shouted, blazing away by two guns.

"Stop! That!" Houki grunted, forced to tank each shot. Her academic IS had no defensive measures outside of shields and no ranged weapons. In that state, France was quite capable of dealing with Japan. 'Charles' used a bladed weapons to halt Houki's, then blasted her using a gun with 'his' free hand. The result quickly eliminated a dismayed Houki from the fight. All part of the plan.

In the meantime, you had kept entertaining swordplay with Laura to keep her occupied. Not that it looked like the German cared until Charlotte brought her guns to bear on her. Both you and Laura jumped back after a few rounds struck her.

"Thanks for waiting." Charlotte greeted you.

"Merci for the assist Charles." You said, consciously remembering her cover. "I take it Houki's out of play?"

"Oui." Your partner confirmed.

"Then let's reenact a war on two fronts!" You shouted, moving right. Charlotte stayed straight and advanced on Laura blasting away. Laura's AIC halted the rush.