Ocean's Eleven

Something felt off when you woke up. It was warm. Too warm. Moreover, the feeling of something brushing your legs registered. It was someone else's. Whoever it was, they were underneath the covers.

A sleepy moan indicated the intruder was female. Fighting off panic, you pulled the covers off. Instead of the person who used to have access to this room, Charlotte, it was someone with white hair and an eyepatch. Pulling back the sheets further south revealed bare legs save for something on her thigh.

You pulled back, working to process this new information. Unfortunately, it woke the intruder up. Laura yawned, getting to her knees and rubbing her eye.

"Hang on. Is it morning already?" She asked casually.

"What are you doing here?" You demanded, but Laura let the sheets fall off her body. "Agh! Cover up! Cover up!"

"But I have always heard that there aren't supposed to be any secrets in a healthy marriage. You haven't forgotten that I made you my bride." Laura answered.

"Bride? What are you talking about?!"

"Well here in Japan, if there is someone you like, you're supposed to call them my bride. Is that correct?"

"A few things. Firstly, I didn't agree to any marriage nor was there any ceremony. Secondly I'm not native to Japan, and I'm pretty sure they don't do that here!" You protested, pointing a finger her way.

That turned out to be a mistake as Laura seized the arm and pinned you down.

"You should spend more time practicing your hand to hand combat." Laura commented cheerfully.

"Get.... Off!" You grunted.

"If you'd like to polish your wrestling skills, I offer myself to be your training partner." She added, blushing in the process. Before you could properly respond to this, another noise joined in.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"(F/n)-kun! Come on! We agreed to morning training!" Houki's voice could be heard. Wait, Charlotte was not here either. Which means that she left and you had no idea if the door was locked. Uh oh. You could see that you were seconds from disaster.

"Okay! I'll be out in a bit!" You called back. Since Houki did not barge in, that must have worked. Now to deal with the German here.

"What do you mean out in a bit?" Laura frowned.

"It's part of my morning routine. Sometimes, Houki and I practice swordplay. That said, I might take you up on hand to hand combat." You answered. The last bit was a means of placating Laura if she was feeling jealousy. She seemed to take it, losing the frown.

"Gud. Train well, my bri- Ahem. What should I call you?" Laura inquired.

"I'll let you figure that out." You said, getting into the bathroom to change. You did so and immediately left to join Houki in kendo practice.

.....

About midday, you were riding a monorail into the nearby shopping mall off campus. You were not alone in this trip, as Charlotte was next to you. For the start of the journey, you remained silent. You were contemplating your new dilemma. As far as you knew, there were three girls attracted to you simultaneously: Houki, Charlotte and Laura.

Houki was the fiery Japanese girl. She was also tomboyish, and would fall under the anime trope of a tsundere. She did her best, to conceal or deflect away from her feelings. That said, she could be kind, dedicated to her merit and had clear talent in swordplay. Through training, you and Houki bonded.

Charlotte was the pleasant girl from France. The two of you got along well much like how France was the U.S.'s oldest ally, as demonstrated by your team play in the last match. It seemed she was taken with you, namely for keeping a secret and giving her a legal reason to stay once her cover was blown. The willingness to do something as intimate as bathe together showed this clearly. Her moving out of your room when her true gender was revealed was unlikely to change that.