Service

This evening, you should have been back in your dorm room unwinding. Get some well wishes from friends and family for the special occasion today, game for a few hours and otherwise savor a free day. Instead, Yamada had asked you to run an errand. The errand was gathering a number of books and files and taking them to a destination she had mapped out on paper. Good thing too, because the underground network of the IS Academy was someone's attempt at the Labyrinth.

"All of this for a few books...." You commented to yourself. "Better be important to her."

....

As (F/n) walked onwards, a camera zoomed in. It was providing live feed to a screen, to which messages came.

<Target confirmed at Location C>

<He's heading over there. All according to plan.>

<Roger that. We are standing by.>

.....

"Guess this is it." You commented when you saw the door marked M-38. You opened it. Inside was nothing but darkness.

"Yamada-sensei? I have the materials you requested." You said. "This can't be right. Why would she be in a dark room?"

You checked the paper again, but the door sudden slammed behind you. A body grabbed you by the neck from behind. The sudden pressure was too much for you to do more than drop the books and get halfway to grasping the attacker's arms before you blacked out.

......

Consciousness came back when a light illuminated you. You were tied down to a chair.

"This was a trap." You groaned, but sound of a blow horn interrupted you. Glowing pink text zoomed forward and disappeared.

Maiden. Battle. Start.

"Welcome (F/n) (L/n). Welcome to the forbidden fairyland of paradise." A voice came through unseen speakers. Still, it was recognizable.

"Yamada-sensei? What is this?"

Yamada giggled. Suddenly the whole room was illuminated and game show music kicked off. You glance to a display. It read '(F/n) (L/n) Servicing Competition'.

"And now, let the games begin. This is the (F/n) (L/n) Service Battle and I'm your moderator, Maya Yamada!" Said teacher stood their in a suggestive cow costume.

"Each of you may choose what you want to do. And then the one who's the most pleasing to (L/n) is the winner! Now let's get the ball rolling!"

"Please tell me this isn't on livestream." You said.

"Nope! And the first one up is contestant number one! Let's hear it for Houki Shinonono!"

And with the words of Maya Yamada, the curtain rises.

A natural background shown though ancient Japanese windows, and soothing music began playing. It shifted though different images before it went blank and what were actually sliding doors parted to reveal Houki. You felt your breath catch. Houki was dressed as kitsune in shinto outfit. So there was an animal them going. And the first one was off to a great start as author-kun thought fox girls were best.

"Houki?"

Houki started. Then she shuffled anxiously. "Could you stop staring like that."

"I would, but you look great Houki." You said honestly.

"Right!" Houki managed to rally herself, pointing her left index finger at you. "You come to the stage right now (F/n)-kun and let me serve you!"

Once freed of the restraints, you joined her in the Japanese room on the stage. The pair sat on their knees opposite one another awkwardly.