Sick Day

Sore. That is what you felt, along with being irreversibly tired.

She was not kidding when she said she would ensure the other girls would be unable to do the same. Chifuyu and kept at it in what felt like forever. In reality it was until you were dry. Still, you did everything to keep pace and probably had the best male student and female teacher relations of all time.

It did however raise question as to Chifuyu's physical prowess. You knew she was fit, but never once did she seem genuinely tired. At all. And how did she manage to go from a high floor to ground level to pin you to the wall when you had the elevator? The only possible answer was that Chifuyu managed to jump down the stairs and land unharmed. There was athletic and then there was superhuman.

'Well, I guess that's a compliment that a woman that strong finds me attractive enough to mate with.' You mused. The woman in question was nestled at your side. The residence was still dark, and it looked like Chifuyu had blackout curtains. You checked the time. Six. In an hour, students would start their daily routines.

Worry began to overtake your thoughts. The other girls by now would be suspicious at best. At worst, they would be lashing out in anger when they found you. To that end, you had to get back before Natasha woke up.

The trouble was when you made to move. The body was stiff and the lower region felt numb. Still, you pushed on. It was not the first time you were exhausted by Chifuyu, albeit a different kind of strenuous. You slowly, carefully, moved away from the post coital cuddle position and went for the clothes strewn about the floor. It took much longer than it should have just to get dressed.

"Take a sick day." Chifuyu murmured from her spot on the bed. "If you go to class like that, everyone's gonna put it together including the brass."

"I think everyone is going to know something happened considering the timeline." You pointed out.

"But they won't know for sure." She reasoned, propping herself up on one elbow. "Especially if you got a slip from the nurse that I got and signed off on."

"You can forge a doctor's note?"

"More like persuade them when I describe your symptoms." Chifuyu clarified. She giggled a bit. "Only now do you get more compliant. Or is it that you like challenging me?"

"Maybe I do." You admitted.

"Just get some rest (F/n). I need my student in top form."

"Got it Sens- I mean Chifuyu."

"Now be a good boy and give me a kiss goodbye."

You obliged her, gently brushing her lips and forehead. Then you gingerly left the dorm. It was only then that it occurred to you that you were not familiar with this faculty building or how to get back to your dorm. You needed a map.

'Sabre?'

'Online and fully functional.' Your IS answered. 'Though it appears your condition is withered from repeated sexual intercourse.'

'Yeah. Wait. You weren't monitoring it after she returned you to me right?'

'No. There's no need to make my presence known if you don't need it, nor does monitoring your activities meet my ethical subroutines.'

'Okay. The important thing now is I need a map back to my dorm. Fast and undetected. Or just undetected.'

'Affirmative. I have a route you can follow.'

So your first action after reuniting with your IS was using Sabre to figure how to get back to your dorm quietly. It was a route that dealt with moving underground and darting between buildings. Still, you managed to get to your room undetected.