𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸

"But, Sae

"But, Sae. She's too precious to play with her feelings.."

Sae rolled his eyes on Isagi "And you're too soft hearted. Remember Isagi, we're just here for fun." Isagi frowned and looked at you from far away. Kaiser scoffed and smiled smugly "hm? don't tell me you fell for her." Isagi flinched causing him to drop his pen "what? no! we just met!" 

Isagi looked down and frowned "You scared to break her heart? pfft, weak." Rin said and rolled his eyes. "Whatever Rin." Isagi mumbled and picked up his pen from the ground. "I'm going to get some air." Isagi walked out.

Isagi sighed and looked at the sky. "I'm not soft hearted, I just.. I'm just.." Isagi clenched his fist.

 Until he heard a soft piano playing, he looked at a window and saw y/n playing a piano, her eyes closed as the wind brushed her hair, her face as pretty as ever.

 helping Isagi to calm down and sat on a chair. He felt his heart beating so fast.

Isagi chuckled as the piano is played by y/n.  

as the sound of piano is slowly disappearing. 

Y/n exhaled softly, and yawned. She put her earphones on and listen to sum music. She looked outside the window and saw Isagi looking at her "Isagi." Isagi waved at her with a smile, y/n blinked not expecting him, and waved back. 'let's talk.' Isagi mouthed.

too bad, lunch break is over. "we can't. Maybe later." y/n said kinda loudly.

She went back to her classroom, greeted by the long red haired boy. "Y/n! you're 10 minutes late, come here!" oh. i'm 10 minutes late..

y/n sat beside Chigiri. "you're lucky, the teacher's not here yet!" Chigiri softly smiled at her. y/n only nodded feeling relieved.

Are you wondering how they met? well, let me tell ya.

HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEARTS

"Ok class shut up, we have a new student." said the teacher "you may now come in." the teacher smiled.

y/n opened the door, and went to the board and write her name.

Y/N L/N.

Her writing was neat and perfectly aligned. (idk)

"Hi." y/n faced the entire class and observed many faces with her droopy eyes. Until, a long red haired caught her attention.

She stared at him for a long time until he notice her.

The teacher smiled awkwardly "Ok yeah um. Yeah we get it ms. L/n, your name is..yeah
Y/n L/n. Please tell us what's your um.. habits, likes, and dislikes or what instrument you play or-"

"mm, yea, okay." y/n rolled her eyes in annoyance "my habits are..well i don't know, i like cats and music maybe football, my dislikes? hm, people disturbing my sleep, instruments i play are piano and violin." Y/n said "now may i go seat?"