𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁

It has been a week since that incident happened, y/n keep on avoiding and ignoring them in school. Reo keep sending her gifts, puts it in her locker. Nagi..well, he doesn't bother her because he knows Y/N needs some space. While the others CANNOT LEARN from Nagi. 

"Hey." 

Y/n looked at the person who called her. "What do you want Lia?" Y/n pinched the bridge of her nose, "I noticed you started avoiding them." Lia crossed her arms and leaned on some kid's table. "Hm, yeah what about it?" Y/n said and continued to write on her notebook "I just wanna say that be careful. " Lia said seriously. 

Y/n looked at Lia "Oh~ you're worried for me, huh?" Y/n said teasingly but her face was emotionless, Lia flinched and blushed in embarrassment.

 "No I'm not stupid!" Lia clenched her fists "Hmph! I will never ever! be worried about you" Lia crossed her arms again and looked away from Y/n. 

 "Whatever floats your boat, princess." Y/n tilted her head down and looked at Lia's eyes through her long eyelashes teasingly. "Stop looking at me with those eyes! and don't call me princess!" Lia said annoyed.

 Y/n stood up and looked down at Lia since Y/n is taller than her. Y/n put her hands inside her pants' pockets, as she leaned down.

"What eyes?" A small smirk crept across Y/n's face. It was indeed fun teasing the girl. Lia frowned as she blushed. "You're too close, fucker!" Lia tried to push Y/n away by pushing her shoulders but Y/n did not budged even a lil bit. 

"What a foul mouth. You need a punishment for that." Y/n stopped leaning down and stood at her full height, "W-what do you mean by that." Lia muttered as she looked down at her shoes. "It means I have to do something to that foul mouth of yours." Y/n whispered in Lia's ear. Her hot breathe tickling Lia's skin. 

Lia bit her lips nervously "I.." Lia tried to speak. 

"I have to cut your tongue because you keep saying bad words." Y/n stood at her full height, Lia looked at her, almost immediately. "What.." Lia's mouth fell ajar, Y/n chuckled "What? expected something else?" 

silence..

"Oh. You really did." 

Y/N AND LIA INTERACTION WOOOOOOO