𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲

Y/N'S PARENTS-

Y/N'S PARENTS-

are flying to America right now for business. And Y/n is only one in their house, well luckily she isn't 'one' now! :) "y/n-chan!" Bachira jumped on Y/n and wrapped his arms around y/n. "Y/n.. I bought you some medicine." Nagi said and raised the plastic bag of medicine. 

"huh?" Y/ looked at Nagi, then the bag. "oh okay, thanks." she took the plastic bag. Nagi frowned at the yellow-eyed boy who's hugging the girl. "Y/n, wanna play?" Nagi asked her softly.

Y/n looked at him "what game?" y/n tilted her head "any game you want." Nagi smiled slightly. Y/n nodded "okay".

"what? no y/n-chan!" bachira pouted "I'm still spending my time with y/n-chan, genius!" bachira glared at nagi, nagi as well glared at him "no, y/n wants to play." nagi pulled y/n's wrist gently, bachira pulled her wrist too. "No!" bachira said as he frowned.

"y/n wants to play with me." nagi said and got y/n out of bachira's grip, causing y/n to bump into his chest. "what's going on here?" sae said, his arms crossed.

The two football players looked at the red haired.

silence.

"we're here to take care of y/n because she's sick, and you two are not here to fight over her." sae raised an eyebrow at them while y/n sighed in relief thank you sae. (will prolly regret saying that later)

The two sighed, "me and y/n will play." nagi mumbled as his grip on y/n tightened. "hey." sae glared at nagi. Y/n puts a hand on nagi's chest to move her face away from his chest (which didn't worked.) Nagi raised an eyebrow at sae and bachira. "got a problem with that?" nagi said and walked out of the room with y/n in his arms, and.. they almost stumbled.

Playing and playing.. 

Y/n is between nagi's legs, her back on his chest, nagi's arms around her while holding the ps5 controller. A purple-haired boy walked in and saw the scene "nagi, y/n." reo called them "hm." y/n hummed in response. "did you drink your medicine?" reo asked as he put his fist on his waist while looking down at the two. 

Y/n bit her lips and ignored reo on purpose. Reo frowned and took her controller. "did you drink your medicine, young lady?" reo asked sternly (but softly). Y/n stiffened and looked down at her lap "No, I didn't sir." Reo forced a smile and took the medicine and a water. "Nagi you're suppose to take care of y/n." reo said darkly as he put the medicine on y/n's hand.

Y/n tossed the medicine into her mouth and drink the water super fast that she almost choked. "where's isagi?" y/n asked as she frowned, her only bestie isn't here who can save her from these scary..scary guys.

"Cooking." reo said as he tied his hair. 

"Can I please have my controlle-" 

"No." and walked out..

Y/n exhaled sadly, nagi looked down at her and gave his controller. "here, you can have mine." nagi put his index finger on his lips, signaling her to not tell reo. "thanks." y/n smiled.

HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEARTS

"y/n." sae called, y/n's eyes looked at sae's "what is it?" y/n asked and yawned. Sae sat beside her and put his leg on top of his other leg, he put his index finger on the corner of his mouth while teasingly smirking slightly. "Since we're taking care of you, and if you're not sick anymore.." 

Y/n raised her eyebrow.

"what do we get in return?" 

the end

jk. 

"what you.. all get in return?" y/n whispered to herself. 

Y/n tilted her head. "I don't know." y/n shrugged and her eyes went back to her phone. Sae frowned and took her phone, "what?" Sae's smirk dropped and stared at her. Y/n huffed "give me my phone." she crossed her arms while glaring at sae. 

"no." the boy put y/n's phone on his pocket "hey." y/n frowned and tries to take her phone but sae moved back causing y/n to get on top of sae "give it to me." y/n patted sae's pocket but she didn't feel her precious phone. 

"you enjoying?" sae whispered into her ear as he put his hands on her waist.

"what the fuck." isagi dropped the glass of water, his jaw dropped. 

the glass shattered causing the others come running to the room. 

"What the fuck happened!" reo said while looking at isagi.

"the fuck are you looking a-" reo rolled his eyes and looked at what isagi is staring at. 

"what the actual fuck brother." rin cursed harshly as he looked at the two with jealousy in his eyes 

"what the fuck." shidou stared at them blankly.

"fucking get off of sae, y/n." bachira said harshly and glared at sae.

"um.." y/n bit her lips nervously as she felt someone pull her arm. "C'mon let's go." nagi said not  looking at y/n "huh?" sae irked as he clenched his fists "where do you think you're going?" sae stood up and blocked their way, crossing his arms. 

Nagi narrowed his eyes at sae "why is y/n on your lap earlier." nagi said keeping y/n close to his chest "hm? oh, we we're just having fun." sae put his elbow on his other arm and looked at his nails. Nagi's hands shaking to punch the red-haired boy.

"I'm fucking done with your bullshit." rin pulled y/n's wrist and walked out, "what the fuck rin!" reo said as his eyes followed the two. 

The two are at y/n's room..

well,

Rin slammed y/n on the wall and put both of his arms next to her head "why were you with him?" rin asked sternly while looking down, "what the heck rin!" y/n said, trying to push him away "why were you with him." rin asked, more sternly than ever. Y/n's hands were shaking as if she's having a fucking panic attack (she's not having it rn.) 

Y/n bit her lip. 

"fucking answer me!" rin punched the wall, making a big crack. Why? because this bitch is so jealous of his brother, why? because he likes y/n, he just keeps on denying it when he's with the others.

"the fuck is your problem?" y/n gripped his shirt. Rin panted heavily as his blood dripped down, "forget it." rin's arms dropped down while his hands are shaking. 

if yall want a makeout scene just say it, k? :)