𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗿

"Can you watch us play football?"

Reo desperately said. Y/n rubbed her puffy nose "mm, I think I can't.. I have a fever. Sorry Reo-chan." Y/n sniffed. Reo frowned sadly "okay.. But why did you come to school when you have a runny nose? you should've stayed at home and rest." Reo looked at y/n worriedly but sad at the same time.

"Education is important, reo." y/n said as she continued to write some notes "Is education.. that important to you? Education is so important to you that you forgot to take care of your health? your health is more important y/n!" y/n glared softly at reo "reo-chan, education is important to me, I don't care about my health, I don't care if  I die" y/n said angrily but softly not wanting to hurt reo's feelings by shouting at him.  Inside, Y/n really cares about her health, but she still came to school even if she has a fever. Why? because of her jerk step mother, y/n's mother is so obsessed making her successful so she can take all the money.

Reo sighed and just walked away disappointed and worried. 

"reo." nagi called out to him. Reo looked at nagi "yo." reo bluntly said. "Did y/n agree?" nagi asked as he played his game on his phone "no.." reo slouched.

Nagi suddenly paused his game and looked at reo blankly "oh." nagi slightly frowned "okay." he resumed his game. "Why did she said no?" nagi asked "she has a fever and still came to school." reo said while he's stretching, getting ready for the game. Nagi nodded "oh okay.." 

"But why did she still came to school?" 

Reo stayed silent. "Why don't you get ready for the game, nagi?" reo smiled at him softly.

HIGHSCHOOL SWEATHEARTS

Y/n tapped her ballpen against her notebook as she gripped her hair  "Why did he have to look like that? now I feel bad." y/n bit her lips. "Right.. I came to school while I have a fever, and I can't even go to his no.. their game?" Y/n frowned "fuck I feel so stupid." y/n slammed her head on her table.

Y/n aggressively packed her things. "This brain is so fucking broken." y/n huffed and walked out of her classroom. 

"I have time for my studies and I don't even have time for my friends?" y/n laughed sarcastically "wow.. fucking smart." 

Y/n sat down and watched their game. 

While the boys haven't noticed her yet, yet. 

Sae scored a goal as the fangirls screamed "Go sae-kun,! Go sae-kun!"  

what the fuck.

"my ears will fucking bleed because of these fangirls." y/n said as she coughed silently "um, excuse me what did you just say?" one of sae's fangirls said rudely "I said, my ears will fucking bleed because of these fangirls." y/n said and continued to watch their game.