𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

"just say it hyo-chan.."

A sigh came out of y/n's mouth as she teach the long haired boy English. "I- I can't, w..- wed..nus day?" y/n's head dropped on the table " it's wed-nes-day hyo." y/n muttered tiredly "it's like the 'es' and 'd'  are silent, c'mon hyo, you can do it" her droopy eyes almost closing "wed..-  Wednesday." as y/n's eyes shot open.

"Wednesday! I did it y/n-san!" a grin went to his face "nice.. hyo-chan.." y/n said with a little spark in here eyes "now can we play truth or dare?" Chigiri asked. Y/n nodded and rubbed her eyes "okay, you first, ask me."

"truth or dare?" 

"truth."

"do you like someone?"

"not sure" 

Chigiri slumped down "truth or dare, hyo-chan?" 

"dare!"

"I dare you to.. tell the truth about what you felt when the old driver called us a cute couple.."

Chigiri's heart pounded loudly as he started sweating "um.." y/n tilted her head "you don't need to tell me." Chigiri's exhaled "um.. what i felt? um, shy? and flustered.. " Chigiri said with a breathless voice , y/n nodded "mm, I felt that too" y/n licked her dry lips.

"um, truth or dare?" Chigiri played with his hands "dare." Chigiri's eyes lit up "I dare you to let me draw on your face!" Chigiri said with a smirk "what.." chigiri frowned playfully "why y/n-san?" knowing y/n can't resist his sad face.

Y/n sighed and nodded "just.. just don't draw too much okay?" Chigiri nodded and grabbed a pen. 

HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEARTS

'y/n loves hyo-chan!' with a drawing of a mini chigiri, And a drawing of a star under her eyes each.

Chigiri giggled "ha..ha." y/n said and the mirror in her hands cracked under her grip "haha.." Chigiri backed away "let's stop playing this stupid game." y/n said rubbing the wipes on her face as Chigiri nodded quickly "m-maybe um..movies?" Chigiri scratched his arms nervously.

Y/n nodded "yeah, sure.." 

"horror movie?" y/n said and tilted her head "i'm fine with that! i'll go grab the snacks!" Chigiri smiled and went to y/n's mini refrigerator "water.. and some junk foods!" Chigiri came back with his arms full with water and snacks "hyo-chan, let's the the ring" y/n grabbed a remote and turned off the lights with it.

"okay!" Chigiri sat next to y/n on her bed and shared sum blanket with her.

after the movie..

"it's not even that scary.." y/n frowned at Chigiri who's hiding under the covers "what do you mean it's not that scary?!" Chigiri pressed his face on a pillow and screamed "It's 3am?!" Chigiri's eyes widened at the clock "yeah..?" 

Y/n pulled the blanket revealing Chigiri keeping his hands close to his chest and trembling "hyo-chan, this position you're in right now.. you look like a girl." Chigiri glared at y/n "I've heard that so many times!" 

Y/n frowned "I meant you look beautiful when you're in this position.." y/n stood up and looked down at Chigiri "stay like that for me, yeah?" Chigiri's eyes widened at y/n's words.

flash

His eyes widened and quickly backed away from y/n "what are you doing y/n-san?!" Chigiri blushed "hm? why'd you backed away?" y/n said as she looked at Chigiri "why are you taking pictures of me in that position?!" Chigiri covered his face with his hand as y/n's phone keeps flashing "oh? for a new wallpaper." y/n stopped taking photos and took a look at the pics.

Chigiri's body flinched i never thought that y/n-san can be this sweet and flirty.. Chigiri thought. "why would you want me as your wallpaper.." Chigiri tilted his head "if you don't want me to set you as your wallpaper then.. okay." y/n mumbled deleting all the pics she took of Chigiri "plus.. i took a picture of you without your permission." 

"..i-i mean..! you can set me as your wallpaper but not that photo.." chigiri looked at y/n.

Y/n looked back and frowned "if you don't want that picture then.. let's take a picture, I wanna make memories of me and you, hyo-chan." Chigiri looked like his face is about to explode and nodded. 

In the end, they took many pictures. 

But there are only 3 interesting pictures..

Chigiri looking at y/n who's holding a tiny smile.

Chigiri getting close to y/n

And our hyo-chan kissing y/n's side of the lip.. 

Next chapter; Ok.