uh..

"Fuck you."

Reo said to isagi, he pulled y/n next to him. "what the fu-"

"fucking stay away from her, and I'm taking y/n with me." reo said harshly to them. "reo wai-" y/n tried to speak but she can't.

Reo was about to walk out of the door with the girl but y/n forcefully yanked her body out of his grip. "Don't fucking touch me, spoiled asshole." Y/n said sternly as she glared at the purple haired boy.

"What the fuck-"

"I said don't fucking touch me, spoiled asshole" y/n narrowed her eyes at reo "Why are you all here anyway?"

"To take care of you, of course!" Isagi said as he frowned "I didn't ask you to take care of me." Y/n clenched her fists.

"What's going on here." Sae walked out of the bathroom and crossed his arms, leaning on the wall. Y/n laughed bitterly "What do you think, sae?" Y/n tilted her head while a smile crept up on her lips.

Sae walked towards y/n and eyed her down. "Don't give me that fucking attitude." Sae said and harshly grabbed y/n's chin. Y/n looked at sae's through her eyelashes and smiled.

"You all are a fucking spoiled assholes huh? Thinking you can always get what you fuckin' want." Y/n said as she chuckled "I didn't give you the permission to touch me, fuck off." Sae glared at y/n.

Y/n pushed Sae off her "Get your fucking friends out of my house, including you." Y/n tilted her head left and right, sound of cracking is heard, looking like she's about to beat some ass (she is gonna).

"We took care of you."

"I didn't asked you to take care of me."

Sae clenched his fists. "Get the others."
Sae turned around and walked out of the house.

You can't hear nothing but silence.

Y/n just locked herself inside her room while the others were asking sae why they were leaving suddenly.