𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸

Isagi looked at y/n's room door worriedly, he frowned and knocked on the door "y/n, it's isagi

Isagi looked at y/n's room door worriedly, he frowned and knocked on the door "y/n, it's isagi." his had gripped the door knob as he didn't receive a reply, "i'm coming in." he twisted the door knob and saw y/n using he phone.

"y/n." isagi walked towards y/n's bed "what." y/n said and raised an eyebrow, looking at him. Isagi sighed "we're very sorry." Isagi apologized, "tell me.." y/n put her phone aside and sit down, looking at isagi intensely.

"Why are you apologizing?" y/n frowned "It's not your fault, it's the itoshi's fault" y/n rolled her eyes "I don't know why they're acting like that.." Isagi said scratching his hair nervously. Y/n narrowed her eyes at him "y'know isagi.. you make me feel things."

Isagi's body flinched, as he smiled faintly "like what..?" he asked. "hm, don't know yet, You really make me feel things." Y/n puts her palm on her face. "Like.."

He slowly gets on top of y/n.

"sexual attraction and lust?"

"isagi-"

"hm?" Isagi hummed lowly as he buried his face on y/n's neck, his arms wrapping around her waist, knee between her thighs, his thumbs rubbing her waist, y/n's fingers gripping onto his shirt. "What are we doing right now..?" y/n panted heavily as isagi looked at her.

"What we're doing.. right now?" isagi said lowly

"this."

Isagi smashed his lips on y/n's as he grabbed her leg, making her lay down. Y/n whined softly as her fingers run through his hair. The black haired boy pulled away and attack y/n's neck. "g'nna let them know that you're mine now."

"isagi.." y/n breathed out, isagi groaned softly as he bit y/n's neck, "hah.." y/n slightly arched her back as she moaned quietly.

Isagi pulled away, he stared at the hickey he made proudly and smiled "want more?" He asked and tilted his head while putting on a smile. "Are you kidding me right now isagi" y/n said and giggle (ong first time)

Isagi's smile faded as he heard the girl's giggles "wow." Isagi stared at y/n wide eyed, he continue to listen to her giggles.

Little did they know.. shh it's a secret.

HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEARTS

Morning, yeah good morning.

Reo tied his hair and he eat his meal for breakfast, while eating he saw isagi and y/n walking out of the same room. What the fuck. Reo thought.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Isagi asked the h/c girl and smiled softly. "..I don't know." The girl said as she rubbed her eyes.

Isagi smiled "I'll just order a food." Y/n nodded and sat on.. well something? "Whatever you want." Isagi's smile dropped.
"Y/n." Isagi frowned.

"What-" Y/n's sentence was cut off when she felt someone's hand on her back, she turned around.

"Get off woman." Rin said, blushing as he put his hands on her waist and made her stand up. Isagi frowned as he gently pulled y/n behind him.

Rin glared at isagi as the other boy glared back.

The purple haired boy grabbed the girl's waist "What's this." Reo placed his hand on the back of her head "what" y/n said confused. "Is this a fucking hickey?!" Reo glared at isagi.

Rin clenched his fist.

"Isagi, did you two fucked?"