𝗢𝗸.

"Well, well, well

"Well, well, well."

Chigiri narrowed his eyes at Kaiser "did you two have fun? Hm?" Kaiser said smirking and an annoyed face (more like jealousy)  Chigiri raised an eyebrow "why? Are you jealous? And yeah we had fun, I even kissed her lips" Chigiri put on a sly smile and crossed his arms.

Kaiser clenched his fist and grabbed Chigiri's collar, While Chigiri's sly smile remains on his face "I'm gonna wipe off that annoying smile of yours."

"what the fuck is happening here?" Y/n mumbled angrily causing the two boys to look at her.

Kaiser pushed Chigiri and cleared his throat "darling.." Kaiser smiled at y/n sweetly. "what are you doing to hyo-chan." y/n moved closer to Kaiser's face.

"I-" Chigiri cut off kaiser "y/n-san we were just playing a game, c'mon don't waste your precious time with this.. Playboy." Chigiri put his arm around y/n as he tilted his head aside and stuck his tongue out on Kaiser.

Kaiser's veins appeared in his hands "I'll fucking kill you." Kaiser gritted his teeth "Kaiser." Isagi called him annoyingly.

Isagi frowned as he looked at Kaiser who's mumbling things and looking down, biting his lips. "what the fuck happened now." Isagi rolled his eyes.

Kaiser looked at him "That..! That fucking boy who's been staying close to y/n!
 I wanna kill him."

"oh now you're serious about y/n? I thought she's just your 'target'." Isagi glared at kaiser.

Kaiser suddenly went silent, why is he angry  anyway? She's just a new target and just gonna use her.

Isagi scoffed "The class is starting." as he walked away leaving kaiser staring at the floor.

HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEARTS

"y/n?" a boy with a braid poked y/n's arm, y/n peeked through her arms "oh, Kurona, hi."

Kurona placed his chin on his arms staring at y/n. "hey, how are you?" y/n hummed "good, what about you?" y/n lowered the volume of her music "good."

Kurona and y/n are childhood friends, how? Because their parents are always hanging out every weekend when they were kids.
Their parents forced them to be friends but it turned out so good that they became best friends.

"is there something bothering you?" Kurona asked and sighed as he rubbed y/n's head tell me, I'd kill them. "no, it's nothing." y/n patted his hand signaling him to stop rubbing her head because she might fall asleep.

"just...." y/n yawned "sleepy.." y/n's droopy eyes almost closed "is that so? Do you wanna skip class?" this caught y/n's attention and nodded immediately.

Kurona smiled softly. Y/n opened her lockscreen to check the time, but.. Something made Kurona raise his eyebrow "who's that girl kissing your lips?" kurona snatched y/n's phone, looking at the wallpaper blankly.

Y/n sighed "my friend." y/n's eyes looked at outside the window "friend? This is what friends do?" Kurona frowned angrily "of course not y/n! This is not normal! This isn't what friends supposed to do!!" Kurona tapped y/n's phone angrily.

"that's the wallpaper he wants." y/n said, Kurona gripped y/n's phone "don't break my phone." Kurona calmed down and took a deep breath.

"let's just go." Kurona stood up and waited for y/n to finish packing her things.

After finishing packing her things, y/n stood up and walked out with Kurona.

Outside, Kurona was looking at the sky "who's that girl.. On your lockscreen." Kurona asked "girl? It's a boy." y/n changed the music.

"boy?" Kurona blankly stared at y/n. "Ok." Kurona said I'm .. Gonna let it slide for now.

"it's good that our class wasn't starting yet and the others were at the cafeteria." y/n said as Kurona nodded.

"yeah." Kurona's dry response made y/n look at him "what's up?" y/n poked his arm "oh. It's nothing." Kurona said.

Silence..

"is it Because of my wallpaper?" y/n looked up to Kurona. ".."

"oh so it is?" y/n smiled

Kurona looked away "you're jealous?" y/n took of her earphone and giggled "c'mon he's a friend" y/n elbowed him.

"yeah but.. He kissed your lips.." y/n scratch her head "it's just on my side of the lip" y/n pointed at her lip and squeezed Kurona's face with her hands.

"iwt's stwill a kwiss!!"

"come on shark boy, don't be jelly." y/n sighed "it's kinda normal for me to be kissed on the lips." y/n said "fine, as long as I'm your first kiss" kurona said proudly.

"that kiss was just an accident.." y/n said "you're calling our first kiss an accident?!" Kurona gasped playfully but silently.

"it's not like tha-..."

The end!

The end!

I forgot to tell you that this story is a yandere😦

Next chapter; cheer.