Chapter Seven

Chay ran out of Kim's house and straight into his, feeling cold at the sudden loss of human contact but warm feeling his blood rush around his body and pool in his face. Closing the front door with a loud bang, Chay fell to the floor, his body losing all its remaining energy.

Chay's living room had the same layout as Kim, the kitchen being located just next to it. Unlike Kim's this had character, a warmth that radiated livelihood. Chay expressed his style and likes through everythings, from his own self, to clothing to his designs, all freely expressed his moods and personality, he was an open book up for grabs. Like so, his house looked like a post straight out of pinterest, creamy, pastel colors that had a dark accent wall to give it some contrast, a lot like the addition of Kim in his life. Being so accustomed to bubbles, fairy floss and fairies, having Kim in his life felt grounding.

Everything about Kim was something Chay was hesitant to touch, scared to experience yet greedily wanted. Ever since Chay could remember, Kim had tailed the younger, he imagined even before Chay could remember, when he was an infant and Kim was a toddler, Kim would have crawled after him, having his way. Unlike when they were young, Kim became a lot more passive aggressive with his weird possessiveness as they grew up. From blatantly separating Chay from anyone that was not Kim's or Chay's family, he started to randomly zone out, glaring at whoever that Kim did not approve accompanying Chay. Though it seemed unreasonable, Kim didn't stop everyone from getting close to Chay. As Chay was a social butterfly, limiting him from buzzing away would have had a toll on the younger, hence Kim was just a little pushy when it came to anyone who got unnecessarily close.

Leaning on the door, Chay brought his knees together, placing his head down on his knees, taking a moment to slow down and comprehend the last ten minutes. Chay could still feel the soft fans of the elder's breath, timely tickling the side of his neck, leaving shocks of electricity sweeping through his veins. The morning stubble that prickled Chay's neck had the younger imagining the feel of it against his face, as wet kisses were exchanged between the two as his fingers tangled between the elders' long locks. Chay couldn't help but feel greedy to wake up next to the elder everyday, wanting to start and end his day in his arms surrounded by Kim's scent and his body pressed against him.

Knowing he would not be able to get his mind off the elder for the rest of the day, Chay gathered the remaining sanity and made his way over to the bedroom, still feeling over stimulated and a warm blush permanently etched into him.

Chay took a quick shower, daydreaming and giggling like a highschooler at each flashback he got from the morning. Feeling like he's on cloud nine, he draped himself in his favourite bathrobe, opening his door out into his bedroom.

To his surprise, the older man was sitting on his bed, fully dressed and scrolling on his phone. At the sound of the bathroom door closing, Kim looked up at the younger, slowly scanning from head to toe. Feeling a little conscious, Chay pulled his bathrobe tighter around his waist, pulling the edges firmly over one another.

"Hi Phi... how did you get in?" Chay slowly started walking towards his wardrobe, avoiding the elder's burning gaze.

Kim took a moment to register the view, seeing the younger one covered in a soft bathrobe, around two sizes too big for him, being hugged by a literal cloud. He looked extra cuddly, Kim's mind and soul itching to just bring the younger back into his bed. The wet hair loosely dangling in front of his eyes had Kim wanting to run his hands through it, hoping his fingers would get tangled in between the wet curls, pulling on it to get the younger to look up at him.

"The door was open Chay" Kim got up the bed, putting his phone in his back pocket.

Feeling Kim get up from the bed, Chay froze in his place, his body not allowing his legs to run them into the safety of his wardrobe. Kim sounded annoyed, Chay instantly knowing he had done the wrong thing.