It's been a While...

happy reading fellas...

Like normal day in college...a students of 60 taking a exam in a great hall...today it's a last exam and soon they are going to have summer vacation...everyone are very excited about it.....

they may be writing an exam but their mind is filled with amazing things like planning for the trip, meeting the Fareast family members , meeting your cousins, grandparents and many more.. in sort all were waiting for the bell to ring....

But someone in that group of students looking at the question paper with blank expression in the middle of the great hall...she had answered some questions but not very sure if she would pass or not...

she is not interest in taking a exam... all she wants to run away from everything in her life.... but she has no choice so she is sitting there observing every student around her....

"life bhi kamal ki cheez hai...kabhi samjh nahi aatha ki humesha inthna dhuk aur darth kyu detha hai..specially unn logo ko jisne life me kuch kiya hi na ho ya fir koi galath kaam nahi kiya ho fir bhi unki saza inthna bada hotha hai..baas yahi sawal humare maan me chal tha hai ki hum hi kyu...jab life inthna accha chal raha tho sab kuch inthna badal kyu diya...kyu mere life sab logo ke jaise kyu nahi hai..."

"why me...?

she didn't want to attend this exam but her mother compelled her to do so....thinking it would be a little distraction for a while from the outside world.....maybe she is right but sometimes it doesn't work the same way we think...

The bell rings and everyone submits the paper to supervisor and runs from there...another semester and another year comes to end....all shouts and cheers in the air to enjoy the vacation...

the girl too submits the paper and without waiting for any more minutes she walks out...she didn't wait to meet anyone or to say goodbye....just concentrated her way to go home.....

After getting down from the bus the girl walk towards her house with dull face.... while travelling in bus she heard some students talking about their vacations happily spending time with their family....

Listening the conversation turns her face to other side as she has no interest in it and diverts herself to some other things... in fact, she has no interest in anything in her life anymore...

Her thoughts were broken by someone talking loudly to a woman who is trying to make them understand the situation...the girl stands near the gate and looks at the them...

the woman is none other than her mother who is trying to convince the people about something...the mistake made by her father and is being rectified by her mother...

"dekhiye...humne apko pehale bhi kaha hai ki hume kuch nahi pata ki aap log ne unke saath business me paise lagaya tha....ab humare paas kuch nahi hai please hume shaathi se jeene dijiye..."says the woman...

"madam hum samjh sakthe hai ki apke uppar kya guzar rahi hai lekin maine uss business me bahut saare paise invest kiya tha....unhone mujhse khud kaha tha ki kaise bhi karke paise ko vaapas kar denge ...ab aap hi boliye ki hum kya kare..."says the first man..

"abhi humare paas bhi kuch nahi hai...ye ghar tha usse bhi humne bejh diya hai...aur apko kya chaiye....sab kuch chod kar hi jaa raha hai....aap please baat ko samjh ne ki koshish kijiye..."

The two men exchange looks with each other and takes deep breath.... the second person speaks... "thik hai Madam....hum apse kuch nahi maang raha hai....hume laga ki kuch tho milega lekin apki situation ko dekha kar hum samjh gaaye hai...maaf kijiye ga..kya kare paise ka maamla hai....koi baat nahi....iss baat ko hum yahi kahatm karthe hai..."