I am here....

happy reading fellas..

"hi..."

"it's been while..."

"yeah...it's been a while..." says Karishma with teary eyes....

"It's been a while.... i haven't seen for many years.... thought she was doing great in her life but never expected this....It's heart breaking to see my child hood best Karishma like this....my heart breaks into zillions pieces seeing her depressed state..."

"my grandmother told me about her coming back to the town but shattered hearing about the news of her father....Karishma loves her father very much and always tells that her father is everything to her...she obeys and believes whatever he says but never thought he would do something like this....as her best friend I had spend time with them when I was a kid and never in my dreams thought that her father would take such a step.."

"jaise hi unke baaare me pata chala..i started thinking about Karishma...My Kirshu....bahut hi sensible girl hai....sochne lage ki jab usse ye baat pata chalega tho kaise react kiya hoga...humari Dadi ne jab kaha ki vo vaapas aa raha hai sab kuch chod kar tho bahut hi bura laga..ek sapne ke saath vaha par gaaye the but kabhi socha nahi tha ki kuch kho kar hi aayege....hum dono ki dosti jab hum chote the tabse hai...baas kuch saalo keliye alag ho gaaye the aur apne life busy hone ke karan hum dono ka contact hi tut gaaya....iska ye matlab nahi ki hum unke baare me soch the nahi hai but kabhi kabhi hume soch the hai ki kaash humare saath Karishma yaha hothi tho kithna accha hotha...she trust her father very much and tells her that her father is super hero who would be there no matter what....but pata nahi unhone kya socha aur kya kar diya...unhone ek baar bhi nahi socha ki unke jaane ke baad Kirhsu ka kya halath hogi....bahut dino se ye baat humare maan me chal rahi thi aur unka inthezaar kar raha the ki vo kab aayege taki hum unse baat kar sake...par jab vo humare samne hai aur unhee dekha kar I don't what to say...she is there standing there lifeless...this is not my Kirshu..she is someone else...someone I think lost her a years ago...."

"kuch saal pehale jab unhee vaha jaane ka mouka mila tho Kirhsu jaana nahi chahathi thi...humne chod kar nahi jaana chahathi....lekin humne unhee majbur kiya aur waada kiya ki hum kabhi alag nahi honge aur jaha bhi honge we will friends forever....she didn't want to leave me alone here....wanted to be with me....she literally wanted to take with me with her but due some my problems I couldn't go....i assured her to believe in everything...but never known when it started to crumble..."

"I wish what if I would have stopped her on that day...maybe she didn't have to bear this so much pain like today...and I feel its kind of my fault leaving her alone there...."

Haseena still staring at her best friend who is looking back with teary eyes...she slowly moves towards her pulls in hug.... Karishma drops the box and automatically hugs her with blank expression...finally she feels safe in someone arms...Karishma closes her eyes and feels warm after so many days....

"its okay Kirshu...sab thik ho jaayege...i am here...."says Haseena rubbing her back softly.....Karishma snuggles more in her....

Suhani comes out looking for Karishma but stops seeing the girls together... she has tears in her eyes and relieved that now Karishma has someone to talk....when she planned to come here she knows Haseena would be there...she is one the who can calm Karishma in any situation and this time she really needed someone...