She Was My Calm...My Protector...

happy reading fellas...

Karishma comes with smile...she had been thinking about happy moments shared with her best friend in the park...after so many days her heart feeling light and in a very good mood....she walks to the hall and there she finds her mother talking to Neelam maa..

She goes to Suhani and gives her big hug..Suhani is surprised by this act but smiles seeing her baby happy face...

"Kirshu...inthni der kyu..." breaks the hug... "kaha gaaye the aap...hume inthne chinta ho rahi thi..."ask Suhani caressing her cheeks...

"vo hum food delivery keliye gaaye the....Haseena ke saath...aur thoda time tha tho hum kahi chale gaaye..you know to spend some time...bahut dino ke baat aaj accha alag raha hai...."says Karishma with smile...

"chalo ye tum dono ne accha kiya...aise hi hasi thi rahana....inthne dino ke baad tuje aise dekh accha lag raha hai..."

Karishma hums and gets into deep thought...Suhani and Neelam maa noticed this and ask what happened...

"pata nahi but aise lag raha ha ki shyd Haseena aur Dadi kisi baat ko leke pareshan hai...."

"aur aise kyu.."

"kuch din pehale unke chacha ji aaye the Café me..aur unko dekh kar hi Haseena aur Dadi...pareshan ho jaathe aur unka behaviour change ho jaatha hai....humne kahi baar Haseena se pucha ki koi baat hai ki nahi fir bhi unhone kuch nahi kaha..hume lag raha ki koi tho problem hai...."

"accha...but kya ho saktha hai...maine bhi unse baat ki thi unhone kuch kaha nahi..."says Suhani...

"vo kabhi kabhi dono café keliye pareshan hothe hai ..apko tho pata hoga hi ki café me log kithne aathe hai...baas dono isse baare me soch the hai ur kuch nahi..aur Dadi ma tho Haseena keliye soch thi hai ki unke jaane ke baad unka kya hoga..."says Neelam maa...

"maybe I am overthinking...but I still think it had something to do with the Café..."

"thik hai...hum baat karthe hai....tum jaa kar freash ho jaavo....hum dinner ready karthe hai..."

Karishma nods her head and walks to her room....Suhani and Neelam maa exchange looks and prepare the dinner....then they have dinner with some chit chat...

Next Day..

Karishma is again smiling and doing her work with enthusiasm....all noticed her good mood and felt happy for her...today Dadi didn't come to café due to some personal reasons so Haseena is taking care at the cash counter and watching over the customers...

Today they are having so many people as its weekend so everyone are busy with it...Haseena too noticed this change and enjoys watching her like this...its been days she had seen Karishma smiling....she takes deep breath thinking that Karishma is slowly healing from that incident...

Karishma takes orders and talks to the customer very happily...she made many friends here and having a good time....Haseena sees the clock and thinks it's a break time...so she calls one of the worker to take charge and goes to the pastries section...

There Karishma too comes and gives geniuses smile to Haseena...she palces the order in tray and passes to another worker...Haseena shows her the clock and tells to take 15 mins break and others will handle it...Karishma obeys it and goes back to the kitchen area to drink something....

Haseena takes a two Chocolate Muffin and goes to Karishma...Karishma sees the plate and smiles.. then takes one plate of muffin from her hand and keeps it on the side..Haseena confusedly looks at her...Karishma chuckles and takes out the knife..