I Still Remember The First Day I Met You.....

happy reading fellas...

It's been a four days Karishma didn't come out of her room...her mother tried many ways to make her feel comfortable but nothing works....she cant blame her or taunt her....everyone around her tried to talk to her but Karishma was not giving any deeds to anyone.....her mother started to worry about her now.. she had been never been like this.....

She goes to room her to talk and tell her to come out...to see the world, surroundings, people and everything...it's the not the end of the world but somehow Karishma isolated herself from the outside world... she doesn't talk to her mother but not like normal way... or like she used to be...

Karishma didn't want to hurt her mother as she knows her mother is too going through a lot these days but she didn't have the strength to face anyone....she comes out only for lunch and dinner on the completion of her mother...she never eats her food properly but she has to eat something in order to pacify her mother otherwise her mother would be not eat anything like her...

She maybe lost the connection to the outside world but always there for her mother whenever she needed but sometimes she wants to be alone.. she couldn't able to bear that pain of losing father who was everything to her...she couldn't able to accept that fact that he is death....thinks its just a dream where she couldn't able to wake up...the way he took that step angered her more.. sometimes she just throws his things outside to cool her off...

Haseena too comes to her house sometimes to talk to her...but Karishma never gave her time...Karishma is not in her conscious state to talk to her...Haseena feels really sad and wanted to do something for her but nothing comes in her mind....she talk to Suhani and assures her that Karishma will be fine but at some point she have doubt that will she ever bring her Karishma back....in sort everyone thought to give her some space....

Suhani started to adjust this life and tried to mingle with people...many people come and give their condolences...also ask some weird questions about her husband death... this makes her frustrate and wanted to snap them....thanks to Neelam maa who would take care of these people saying its none of their business...both Karishma and Suhani were very much grateful of Neelam maa who is supporting them at this tough situation....so things are moving little bit in their life...they may have started to heal slowly but they have to figure out what they going to do next in their life...as everything thing is making them miserable...

One fine day, early morning Suhani comes out of her room and about to go to kitchen when her eyes falls on Karishma who is sitting outside watching the clouds...she smiles a little and goes near her...

She sits beside and call Karishma softly...Karishma turns to her gives her weak smile...

"kya baat hai aaj bahut dino ke baad koi bahar nazar aa raha hai..." says Suhani caressing her head lovingly..

"kuch nahi maa...baas needh nahi aa rahi thi aur hume room me gutan bhi ho rahi thi...socha bahar kar thoda bait jaaye..."

"accha kiya tune...mai bhi ye kab se kaha rahi hoon ki bahar nikal tuje accha lagega par tu tho baat maan hi nahi rahi thi....."

"bahar jaa kar bhi kya karna hai...baas vohi sawal....vohi yaade...milega bhi kya..."

"pata hai thoda muskil hai lekin hum dono ko aage ka kuch sohna tho hoga na...aise tho hum raha nahi sakthe haina....hmmm...."

Karishma looks at her... "I know maa...par abhi hume kuch samjh nahi aa raha ki kye kare..bahut sawal hai humare maan me...."

"ek kaam kar thoda walk par jaa ke aa...tuje tho ye town bahut hi pasad haina....aur thoda fresh bhi feel karegi....ab jo ho chuka usse hum kuch nahi kar sakthe..lekin ab hum dono apne health kya dhyaan bhi rakna hoga na...."Karishma nods her head light.. "chalo...thoda bahar ghum kar aa...mai tab tak keliye breakfast baana thi hoon...."