Trying to Move On....

happy reading fellas...

The grandma comes to their table with some files gives to Karishma....she takes and looks at it.. trying to understand why her mother gave the important files to them....the grandmother and Haseena just watches her tensed face....the grandmother keeps a hand on her head....Karishma looks at her...

"tu chinta mat kar sab thik ho jaayega....baas uss wqt dhyaan se rakne keliye diya tha...par ab kyu maang rahi ye tho nahi pata but jo bhi hoga thik hi hoga.."

Karishma nods her head ....she goes from there and gets busy with the customer...Haseena keeps her hand on hers....Karishma tighten her grip...

"pata nahi sab thik kaise hoga....aise lag raha hai ki duniya hum hi hai j aise zindgai jee raha hai...."says Karishma..

"just keep hoping....pehale sab kuch muskil hi hotha hai but once we get used to it everything will be under control...."assures Haseena..

Then hear the sound of someone calling Haseena behind...they both turns around....Haseena gets little tensed seeing that person and gives him weak smile.. Karishma noticed this strange behaviour....Haseena gets up and goes to that person to greet...the grandmother to joins...she too seems to be unhappy seeing that person..

Karishma gets curious and moves towards them in order to hear the conversation....she stands beside Haseena...that person sees Karishma with confused face...

"ye Karishma hai Haseena ki dost hai....mai baathaya tha na...yaad hai...Manipal..."says The Grandma..

"haan yaad hai..." says Manipal...then turn his face to her... "I am sorry beta.... but tum himmat mat haarna thik ho jaayge.. hum sab hai yaha par...." Karishma nods her head....

"Haseena maine kuch bread aur pastries pack kiya hai Karishma aur uski maa keliye..kya tum unko de aavoge....unhee accha lagega..."the grandmother tells while rising her eyebrow...

Haseena understood and speaks... "ji dadi..hum Kirshu ke saath jaathe hai..."without wasting any more minute she walks to the counter and brings the basket....then holds Karishma and drags from there..

Karishma follows Haseena with confused face ..she didn't understand what the hell just happened.. why Haseena is acting wired... she had never seen her like this before..

While walking she stops and makes Haseena to turn towards her.....Haseena takes a deep breath...

"Haseena sab thik tho haina...aur vo koun hai jise dekha kar aap thoda tensed hogayi..."asked Karishma with curiosity...

"vo humare chachaji hai..kabhi kabhi Café aathe hai....aur kuch nahi..."says Haseena without looking at her...

That made Karishma more curious and thought to ask about it to someone.....she knows Haseena behaviour very well but seeing her like this making her worry more...

She knows her best friend all life.... she never gets tensed unless it's something else or bothers her.... they didn't talk much just walks by... on the way they meet some people and they ask about their well-being...

Some ask weird questions for which Karishma couldn't answers them.. Haseena takes from there and tell them to let her be as she needs time to adjust this life.. Karishma really feels grateful of her....happy that she has someone at this time who is supporting her...

"Haseena humesha se humara khayal rak thi hai..hume kuch ho jaaye tho pure ghar ko sar par le lathi hai...accha lagtha hai unhee pareshan karne me..but bura bhi lagtha hai.....koi bhi life me muskil ho hum humesha se apni Hasu ke paas chale jaathe hai ye soch kar ki unke paas haar question ka solution hai....bina bole hi unhee pata chal jaatha hai ki humare maan me kya chal raha hai but pata nahi kyu ab thoda alag lag raha hai as if we have become strangers to another...aise lag raha hai ki jo humare beech tha shyd kahi kho gaaya ho.....chod kar kya chale gaaye hume tho abhi kuch bhi nahi pata ki unn saalo me Haseena ke life me kya huva...humne bahut hi koshish ki tho unse baat karne ki contact me rahne ki but situation hi aise ho gaayi ki hume sab kuch khona paada....jab hum yaha vaapas aa raha the tab humare maan shaant nahi tha...kyuki sawal bhi humare maan me inthna the ki ek aur sawal aane laga ki aagar Hasu se mile tho kya vo humse baat karegi....aagar unhone ignore kiya tho kya hoga....kya humare dosti tut jaayegi....but ab vo dar nahi hai lekin fir bhi samjh nahi aa raha hai"