tag (2)

sunny quickly ran after the child, so close to tagging them when suddenly he accidentally pulled on their sleeve, causing it to retract and for the skin underneath to uncover.

⚠️ TW FOR NEXT PART ⚠️

the sight underneath worried him, as he looked down at all the cuts and scars that adorned the skin. "oh sunshine, have you got an unfriendly pet back at home? those scratches look painful.." he said as he examined them closely before the kid pulled away their arm.

they nodded quickly as they pulled their sleeve back down. sun started humming softly, unsure of what to do. suddenly, the child began crying and sun began to freak out. "oh- oh no! don't cry!" he frantically said as he soon got an idea. "h-how about you go sit over there with Cassie? she's just drawing over there" sun pointed to the girl who sat by herself at the arts and crafts table.

she had chestnut brown hair that was tied in two pigtails, a purple dress that went down to her knees and some lilac shoes.

"come on sunshine, i'll walk you over" he smiled as the kid stopped crying and followed sun over to the crafts table. "hello Cassie! how are you?" sun asked the 8-year-old as she looked up and smiled. "hi mr. sun! i'm okay thanks!" she said rather lively as the child hid behind suns leg.

sun soon took notice, before bending down slightly. "don't be nervous sunshine, Cassie doesn't bite!" he laughed before gently booping their nose again. "take a seat!"

as soon as they took their seat across the table, one of the kids who was playing tag with sun shouted, "mr sun! are you still playing?"

"yes, i'll be over in just a second sunbeam!" he told them as they smiled back, patiently waiting for him over by one of the play structures.

"will you be okay here?" he asked the kid on the table as they responded with a simple nod. "good, i'll be back over to check on you in a bit!" sun said as he skipped off back to play tag.