happiness

from that point on, sun, moon and y/n just spent their days mostly by themselves in the daycare. they did things such as finger painting, telling stories and even drinking fizzyfaz until their heads explode!

however today sun had an idea in mind. he walked up to y/n who had been drawing in crayon the whole time. "hello sunshine! how are you?" he asked as y/n looked up and smiled brightly. "i'm good! what do you think about my picture?" they asked as sun gushed. "aww, it looks.. WONDERFUL!"

"thank you!" they said as they put the picture down and continued adding some extra details such as suns red buttons that adorned his chest. "hey sunbeam, i was thinking.." sun started, getting y/n's attention. "how would you like to get out the daycare for a change.. maybe go and meet some of the other animatronics?" he suggested as y/n shivered.

those ones were mostly for the big kids. they looked so scary from their perspective. so tall.. and intimidating..

"sunshine? are you okay?" he asked concerned as he was now bent down looking into y/n's eyes. "u-um yes but- i don't know.. do you think they'll like me?" they asked the sun animatronic as he just stared at y/n in shock. "y/n of COURSE they'll like you! not just like you. they'll LOVE you!" he beamed happily, prancing around the table in excitement.

y/n giggled happily at his energy and soon complied. they both headed out the daycare straight away, sun making sure y/n didn't hurt themselves with the large wooden door.

as they stepped out into the main pizzaplex, y/n looked around in awe and fascination. they never really got to take in all the colours and detail outside the daycare, considering their parents just dragged them inside and signed them in quickly. so seeing this was a first.

"it's all so pretty!" y/n complemented. if stars could form in their eyes right now, they would. sun laughed as he held his hand out for y/n to take. they happily accepted, as they both skipped along down the hall and down toward rockstar row.

hi! i hope you all enjoyed the story! it was great to write this and i will take any suggestions on what you want me to write about next! it can be any animatronic but preferably sundrop since he's the only one i know better and can actually write about properly 😅

(i apologise for the lack of moon in this story)