3. "Welcomed"

You made your way back into the studio because you completely forgot to ask Roman what his address was. You walked in but then you realized that you had to use the restroom. You walked down the hallway and found the restrooms. You walked in and went into a stall and locked it. The bathroom door opened again. "You got the wig brush?" You heard Jennifer ask Angelina. "Oh my god, yes, I told you billions of times!" She rolled her eyes.

She handed the brush to Jennifer. After you finished doing your business, you walked out the stall and they both saw you. "Y/n!" Angelina smiled. Jennifer rolled her eyes. "Hey" you smiled back going to go wash your hands. Jennifer gave you a dirty look then looked at Angelina. "Oh, stop it!" Angelina mouth to her. Jennifer just looked at you. "So, Y/n!" You looked at her. "Yeah?" "You think you got the role?" Jennifer asked. "Um..I'm actually still in a practice position with Roman at the moment" you replied.

"Really?" She crossed her arms. "What kind of practice position?" "Like, I still have to read the script and all to practice maybe.." "if you did apply, you'd probably be Tatum Riley!" Angelina said smiling. "Yeah, that'd be cool" you said back. Jennifer scoffed. "Well. If you're just here to get banged, then I wouldn't be surprised" Jennifer said. You furrowed your eyebrows and your eyes widened a little. "I'm sorry, what?" You looked at her.

"I mean, as a 19 year old..I don't think someone this young should be here playing a role and..playing with boys" you just stared at her. "Okay- I'm sorry, but what's your issue with me? What did I do to you?" You turned off the faucet and turned to her. "Oh, don't get all defensive! I'm just saying that if you're going to be better than any of us, then you gotta do it the right way, not the dirty way-" "Jennifer!!!" Angelina slapped her head.

"What?!? I'm just saying!!" You stood there with tears threatening to pour out. Usually, you'd let things slide, but this was for some reason hurting you. "I never said anything about being better than any of you..this was an opportunity that I was given as a chance to be good at something like this..!" You said back. "Well, the opportunity you were given was a fraud!! You're not meant to be playing a good role like this!! You're not good, you're not old enough, and most of all, you're just not meant to be here!!" "JENNIFER, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Angelina's eyes widened.

You just stood there about to start crying. "Such a baby" Jennifer eyed you walking out of the bathroom. You leaned your back against the sink and crossed your arms trying to calm down. Don't cry, Y/n. Don't cry. "Angelina, do you know where Roman's address is..?" You asked taking a deep breath so you wouldn't start crying. "#####..why?" You just shook your head. "I'm so sorry about Jennifer..!!" She said. "I mean, she's right.." "Y/n, no..!-" you walked past her and out of the bathroom.

You stormed outside the building and tears started falling. "Why the fuck did I sign up for this bullshit..?" You went inside your car.