13. Menacing

The Next Day

6 PM

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP...

BEEP..-

Your eyes slowly flickered opened and you had to process what was all around you. The hospital? What? What happened? Why did it happen? Who did it? You tried sitting up but your ribcage pretty much pushed you back down and your arm felt like it was in so much pain making you hiss and fall back onto the bed. You didn't remember what happened at all, all you remember was that you felt lightheaded and your body was turning numb.

How'd you even get here? Who took you here? "Oh, honey! You're awake!" A nurse came running in. You furrowed your eyebrows. "What am I doing here?- w-what happened?" You asked. "It looks like you may have been attacked or something" the nurse replied. Your eyes widened a little.

"Attacked..? W-What do you mean attacked?" "I'm sorry, I don't know.." "how'd I get here..?" "Oh! Another young lady took you here!" Angelina..? "Can she come in..?!" "Of course!" The nurse walked out and you heard her talking to someone. That was until you saw..JENNIFER?! Your eyes widened extremely wide and you started getting up but then she closed the door, stormed up to you, then grabbed you by the neck making you gasp and quickly lose air and she pinned you down onto the bed.

Your face was quickly turning red as you had trouble breathing. "Don't even think about it" She said coldy. "I thought that hot bath and our talk taught you a lesson the other day. I guess not." She said. "Off.." you managed to wheeze out. "Not until I get every answer that I want from you, so if you wanna live, then I suggest you shut the hell up and sit back, bitch" she said. "Yes?!" She said making you nod quickly.

She letted you go making you cough from being choked, you were choking on air basically. "Leave me alone.." you started crying. "Oh, you want some more makeup on your face?" She said yanking you by the back of your hair. "No, no, no, please stop..!!" You cried still trying to breathe after she almost choked you to death. "I said not until you give me answers!!" She said.

"I'm gonna ask you whether you like it or not, you skank" you were crying horribly. Where was Roman? Where was he? Why wasn't he called here? "Why didn't you listen to me the first time when I told you to back off, huh?" You continued crying. "HUH?!" "B-Because I love him!!" You cried more. "And what did I say about that?!" She held onto your hair tighter. "Answer me, God damnit!!" She said. "T-That he never loved me..!!" "Exactly, but you went ahead and fucked him anyway, yeah?!" You nodded while crying.

"And talking to my friends like they're your friends, you really think you're everything, don't you?!" "I never said I was!!-" "bullshit!!" She yelled in your face. "What did I ever do to you in the first place...?!?!" You said. "Every fucking thing. Before you came along, we were doing just fine, until you decided to fuck Roman" you tried taking her hand off your head but she just grabbed harder.

"Please just leave me alone..!!" You pleaded. "I'm not done with you yet, bitch!" She said. This can't be the only reason why she's doing this..it can't be. "I never even thought of you as a bad person, Jen.." she furrowed her eyebrows. "At first..I actually thought you were really pretty and seemed nice..I thought you were just having a bad day and needed time to get use to me...but now..?" You shook your head. "I hate the fact that I'm always wrong about people.." you said.

Jennifer's eyebrows furrowed more. "Well maybe you should get your head out of your ass and go with what your gut says and not your heart. It makes you look like a total dumb ass" she said leaning into your ear aggressive. Of course, nothing you say will ever change how someone feels towards you. "I'm gonna make you do one more thing. I want you to go to Roman's house and tell him that it's over between you two!" Your eyes widened extremely wide.

"N-No..!" "keep on telling me no and I'll make sure that the black eye is bigger" "I can't do it..!!" "You can. You're just refusing to do it!" "I don't want to do it!!" You started crying more. "Huh. Then I guess you'll look prettier with more black on your eye." She slapped you across the face making you gasp and leaving a red mark. "And if you refuse to, I'll make sure that you're dead before anymore notices" you were crying like crazy.

"GOT IT?!" "Yes!!!!" You cried more. No. I can't do it. I can't and I don't want to. We already planned everything for what we needed for our relationship now and the future. I can't. I don't want to. Why..? Why me..? Where's Roman..?