4. Roman's House

At His House

You got out your car and looked at his massive house. Wow. You still had left over tears under your eyes. This was meant to be fun and and an exciting opportunity, not to be treated like this. You took a skippy deep breath and walked up to his front door and ranged the door bell. The door then opened and there revealed Roman with an opened sweater revealing his chest and he was wearing jeans with his socks on. You tried to not look so much.

"Y/n, hey!" He smiled widely. "Hey" you smiled a little and your eyes shifted down. He saw the frown that was formed on your face and the left over tears and gloomy standard self expression you had. "Hey, you alright?" He asked with a softer voice. You stood there quiet for a second before shaking your head. "Why, what's wrong?" He looked concerned and his fist clenched a little wanting to hurt anyone who hurted you.

"Roman, can I talk to you?" You asked. "Yeah, yeah, come in" he opened the door more and lead you inside and closed the door locking it. He lead you into the living room and sat down and you sat next to him. "Everything alright?" He asked looking at you concerned and nervously. You layed your face in your palms, then looked at him. "I don't think I can be in the new Stab 3.." you told him.

His eyes widened and he furrowed his eyebrows. "What, why?!" He asked getting upset. You shrugged. "I just..think that I'm..y'know, a bit underaged and..not good enough for any role that includes having older co-stars.." Roman was looking at you upset, anxious, confused, and started overthinking. "And no, this has nothing to do with you, Angelina, the movie-" "it has to do with Jennifer. Doesn't it..?" He sucked in his bottom lip angrily.

Roman was actually there when he heard Jennifer say all that shit to you. He was about to go inside the bathroom and knock her out, but he couldn't! Which is why she was written down on his kill list.

Jennifer was mad because she thought you were going to try and fuck Roman still remembering the time they both slept together, she still loved him. You looked at him for a couple of seconds before nodding. "And I know I shouldn't be worrying about her or anything else, but I just don't feel as if I'm not the right person for this..-" "hey..you are. I saw the rest of your work and I loved them!" And you. "Who gives a fuck about your age. You're 19, right?" You nodded. Roman knew that your guy's age gap wasn't well, but he couldn't keep himself off of you. Atleast it was legal.

"I think that you're way too valued to be thought of as any of that. And as for Jennifer, she has no room to say shit about you. I mean, look at her! Someone like her isn't going to get as much recognition like you. If she thinks you're underrated, then let her think that. I think you're so much more than just someone who's "too" young for a good part" he said. You looked at him as he was already looking at you.

He had some serious hearts in his eyes. His eyes flickered to your lips. You did the same but then you realized. No, Y/n, not yet..damnit. You snapped back into reality. "Oh, um..I think I still need to look at the script and practice for a role.." you said to him. A little frown appeared on his lips. "Oh..yeah..follow me" you got up and followed him. He then grabbed your hand and held it.

You looked at him as he was already looking at you. "You okay?" You asked him. "Oh- yeah, yeah, it's just...being friendly, y'know..?" He got nervous. You looked down smiling. "Yeah" you guys then walked past a room that had red lights under the door crack. Roman saw where your eyes were and his eyes widened. "Is that room like a room full of random lights?" You laughed a little. My darkroom...

Fuck!! Think of a lie, think of a lie!! "Oh, no, no, it's just the room where I..polish the masks and props..and the red lights keep them dried" he lied. You nodded and he sighed with relief.