10. Our Time

You were laying on the couch nervously waiting for Roman to arrive. Angelina's words were circling around in your head.

"it's been like what, 2, 3, 4 days? And the way he looked at you when I took you to his office the other day, it looked he was saying "I love you" in every language!"

You couldn't imagine if it was just a lie and you were meant to be there just to make him money. "Fuck everything" you mumbled to yourself. All of the sudden, the doorbell rang. Your eyes widened and you got up off the couch and went over to the door. You peeked out the window and saw Roman. He was holding flowers and looked highly upset. Your heart started racing and you unlocked the door, took a deep breath, then opened it.

He saw you and smiled a little. "Hey" he did a little wave. "Hi" you leaned against the door frame with your arms crossed. He took atleast 5 deep breaths because his heart was racing non-stop and his throat was getting tough. "Um. These are for you..." he gave the flowers to you and you took them. "Thank you" he nodded as in "you're welcome." He was looking at you with eyes full shame and had his hands behind his back and stepped a bit closer.

You opened the door more signaling for him to come in. He walked in and you placed the flowers on the television stand and sat on the couch and patted the other side for him to sit. He sat next to you and looked at you, it was silent. "I'm sorry" he broke the silence, you looked at him. "No, I'm sorry-" "no, Y/n- I should've told you. I should've told you about me and Jennifer from the start. I was just too into what you and I had for eachother.." he said while looking down. What we had for eachother?

"I shouldn't of reacted that way when all you were trying to do was help" you said. "No, no, you had every right to react that way, I'm the idiot here for not telling you anything" "hey now..-" "maybe if I was just more honest and all, this would've never happened!-" "Roman" he looked at you. You turned your body towards him. You just buried your face in your hands.
"I'm sorry, Y/n..I really, really am.." he said looking at you nervously wanting you to forgive him badly.

"It's not your fault. I think that one thing we both learned was that whatever happens in the past, stays in the past" you said. He looked you in the eyes before nodding in agreement. He took another deep breath. "I love you, Y/n" he said while looking at you. You also looked at him. "I know it's only been a few days but I can't stay away. I can't even look at you without seeing that I'm not there holding your hand. Y/n, I need you, I want you, I love you." He said.

You just looked at him with your heart racing again. Angelina was right. "I love you, too, Roman.." you said. A smile formed on his lips. He started to slowly lean in and so did you. That's when you felt his lips on your lips once again. You sat on his lap and felt his bulge rub against you once again. Deja vu. He started kissing your neck and all giving you hickeys. You moaned when he dragged his hand down your back and rubbed your ass.

He took off his and your shirt leaving him shirtless and you in your bra again. He flipped you over and you layed on the couch and he stood up and unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, then took them off leaving him in his boxers. He also took off your pants leaving you in your underwear. He hovered over you and started kissing you more aggressively. You moaned feeling his bulge rubbing against you as he was humping you.

He unclipped your bra, took it off, then threw it on the ground and admired your breast again. You bit your lip with an idea. You placed your hand on his bulge and started rubbing it. He closed his eyes and started groaning, then humped your hand to make you rub it faster. He massaged your breast as you continued rubbing his bulge. He took off his and your underwear getting impatient and his dick came out. He hovered over you again and gave you one last kiss before shoving his dick inside of you.

The moan you letted out was more intense than last time. He thrusted in and out at a fast speed without a warning but it felt so fucking good. You kept saying his name loudly in repeat making him groan and fasten his pace. He was kissing you more aggressively as you moaned without control. It felt like this was what you wanted. It was. This was what you wanted. You wanted Roman and that's what you got.

He started French kissing you as he continued fucking you. This was your guy's time. A time where..you forgot to use protection...