24. Striked Down

As you and Roman were having a session all to yourselves, you all of the sudden felt the need to use the bathroom. "Fuck..- hey, I'm gonna use the bathroom if that's okay with you" you said. "I don't see why not, this is your house too" he said back. My house too?! What?? You just smiled before kissing him again with more passion.

He smiled to himself as he massaged your ass making you sigh in pleasure and rubbed his bulge to tease him causing him to groan and kiss you a lot more aggressively. He then started sucking and kissing your neck making you almost lay on the counter as you were getting extremely into it. WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, Y/N, GO USE THE BATHROOM LIKE YOU FIRST PLANNED. "Okay, okay, happy birthday to you, birthday boy" you laughed making him chuckle and kiss you more.

"I love you, baby" he whispered in your ear. "I love you, too" you bit your lip as his voice comforted you. You got down from the counter and held his hand as you both walked back into the living room. He slowly let your hand go as you made your way down the hall with him watching you. You entered the bathroom, closed the door, and just as you were about to turn on the lights, someone came out from behind the door and swung a pole across your head, knocking you out cold.

They started beating you with the pole. They jabbed your back, thighs, and shoulders repeatedly until you felt like you were dead.

...................................................................................