5. The "Practice"

Roman opened the guest's bedroom door and you went in and he closed the door. He signaled for you to sit on the bed that was king sized. You sat on it feeling comfortable. He gave you the script and you looked through it. "Which roles are already taken?" You asked. "All except for Tatum Riley" he replied sitting beside you and looked at you admiring you completely. "One more question.." "anything..!" He said back. "Who's playing Ricky Wafford?" "Oh, uh, Tyson Fox" he replied. You nodded.

You then saw a line that you weren't sure about.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ricky slowly leaned in and kissed Tatum as blood was smearing her cheeks from his hands and some of it got in her blonde hair that was messy.

Ricky: I know it's only been a year, but I really, really..love you, Tatum

Tatum looked at him for a couple of seconds..

Tatum: I love you, too, Ricky.

Ricky smiled and leaned back in to kiss her some more.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What?" Roman looked at the lines. He then looked at you. "You've never kissed anyone before?" He asked worriedly hoping you never did. You shook your head. "No" you replied. Good. He started thinking of something, then an idea popped in his head. He looked down smirking, but was also hoping it would work. "Do you maybe..wanna practice?" He asked. You raised your eyebrows at him. "What?" "Well..considering that Tatum and Ricky are going to be at it, maybe you'd like to practice..with me?"

You just stared at him making him nervous and hoping you'd agree. "Um. Well, I guess that's not a bad idea" you said back. He then started smiling. It's going to work, everything's going to work, she's going to love me..!!

"So how should we start?" You asked. "Well, first, look me in the eyes" you looked him in the eyes and it looked like he was falling miserably in love. "T-Then, um..I'll start leaning in and kiss you" he said a bit excitedly. You nodded and he started leaning in. Your heart was racing. His eyes flickered down to your lips and your eyes also did the same.

His lips then touched yours and your heart raced even faster. This was actually happening, I'm kissing someone who I've admired for so long. He then did what was on the script and placed his hand on your cheek. Roman had another idea. He pulled away from the kiss. "And another thing that's in the script is um..possibly a makeout session that Ricky and Tatum might have.." he said.

You nodded. "Yeah, that's fine, just as long as it's for practice" you replied. Roman sighed upsettingly. Not really for practice, but because I want you. He also nodded and leaned back into the kiss. "And you're gonna have to lay down" he said in the kiss. You did what he said and layed as he layed on top of you. "I'm gonna touch you a bit so you're use to once you're on screen, alright?" He said. You just looked around nervously but excitedly. Fuck. "Okay" he continued kissing you and placed his hand on your thigh and started dragging it up to your waist.

He started massaging your breasts and kissing your cheeks, jaw, and chest making you moan. The plan's working..she actually believes it's in the script. "Can I take off your shirt and pants so you know for later on?" He lied. You looked at him. "They're gonna do all of this?" You asked. "Yeah, yours and Tyson's character both" he replied. You weren't unsure, you were actually enjoying this even though it was just for practice, it upsetted you that it wasn't real.

You nodded again and continued kissing him as he pulled off your shirt and pants leaving you in your bra and underwear. His eyes widened a little at how stunning you looked without your clothes on. He took off his pants leaving him in his boxers and he pulled you close as he started French kissing you. Was that also gonna be in the movie? He hovered over you and started humping you and you moaned in pleasure feeling his bulge rub against you.

It's just practice, Y/n, it's just practice. He then got up and went to go get a condom. Your eyes widened. "Roman..-" "hey, hey, no worries, everything that we're doing is in the script" again, you weren't unsure, you were just doing it for practice. AGAIN, it didn't feel like practice, it felt as if there was serious chemistry. "You sure?" You said. "Positive" he smiled. You looked down thinking if sex was what you wanted. But it's Roman. Someone you've loved for so damn long.

"Don't worry, you're doing really good, this part is next level and it might hurt" he whispered in your ear. "Alright then.." he smiled and bit his lip while looking at you. "I'm gonna put you on my lap as you take off your bra, that makes this all free 3D" he said while smirking. "Yeah, sure" he sat on the bed and you sat on his lap feeling him get a boner. You moaned a little when he dragged his hands down your back and onto your ass. You looked at him as you unclipped your bra and threw it on the ground.

He was staring at your breast pretty much drooling and getting more horny. He flipped you over and took off your underwear and took off his boxers and your eyes widened a little at his dick. My God...he rolled the condom on his dick while looking at you and opened your legs. You sucked in your bottom lip and closed your eyes getting ready.

He then shoved himself inside of you and you let out an intense moan and he started grunting. He leaned over you looking you in the eyes as you did the same while he was thrusting in and out of you. It's just for the movies, it's just for the movies, it's just for the movies. "Oh fuck, Roman" you thought that saying his name would hype him up and it indeed did. His teeth dug into his lip as your arms were wrapped around his back and your nails were scratching his back.

"Oh my God" you moaned. "Shit" he groaned. You both started breathing heavily as you were moaning like crazy. He was going at a fast speed each time you said his name. Roman didn't care that you're not practicing your lines right now, he was having a good time with you, the girl he's admired and loved for years, even though you thought it was for the movie.

It got to the point to where you both got tired as hell and he stopped. You layed on his bed still naked and he took off the condom and threw it in the trashcan next to his bed. He looked at you smiling to himself. "Hey" you sat up. "Hey, you alright?" "Oh..yeah, yeah, um.." he looked at you. "If it's not too much to ask, uh..can I please shower here?" You asked him.

His eyes widened a little and he smiled widely. Y/n?! Showering at MY house?! No fucking way. "No, not at all!" You smiled at him. "By the way, I hope all of that wasn't too much.." he said nervously meaning the sex. You just paused knowing damn well that you just fucked your boss, the guy who made your favorite movies, and the guy who hasn't letted you down for the past couple of days.

"No. Not at all. If it's for work then that's the whole point of it, right?" You said. He frowned a little. Not really. "Yeah" he nodded "agreeing" with you. "Let me show you where the bathroom is" you nodded and got up off the bed and followed him out of the room and down the hall. You forgot that you were literally walking around naked, but so was Roman. He was checking you out as you two walked to his bathroom.

"Right here" he turned on the lights. "Thanks" you smiled at him. He nodded while looking at your lips again with you doing the same. He bit his lip and chuckled. "I'll be down the hall if you need me" he lied. "Naked?" You joked making him laugh a little. "Who knows, maybe~" he said making you look down smirking. "Well..thank you" you said. "Yeah" you closed the door and went inside the shower.

Roman then raced down into his room and got dressed, a bulletproof vest, a black robe, ghost mask, grabbed the voice changer, his knife, then ran out the house. Now that you're distracted, he could go take care of Cotton Weary.