16. Clockwise

Morning

8 AM

At Home

The nurses thought you were fine, so they allowed you to go back home, but had you take pain medication with you.

Your stomach was hurting so much that it felt like it was making your body shake and your mind spin. Your grip on the pillow was getting tighter each second and it felt like you couldn't breathe. That was until it came. You quickly got out of bed and ran into the bathroom, closing the door.

You quickly kneeled down, held your hair back (ignore if bald), opened the toilet, and threw up. Your stomach was already empty though. You weren't hungry either. What the hell? You heard a knock on your front door and you groaned and slowly stood up, flushed the toilet, closed the toilet seat, washed your hands, rinsed off your mouth, then headed out the bathroom with your head pounding and stomach hurting.

You answered the door and there revealed Angelina. She saw you and smiled but then it quickly faded and her eyes widened at the marks on your face and your cast. "Oh my god!! What happened?!" "It's nothing, I just fell down the stairs.." you said not wanting to deal with this right now with the amount of pain you're in. "That's no accident!! Who did this?!-" "Angelina! I'm alright!" You said wanting her to calm down and not worry about you too much.

She looked at you before slowly nodding. "I wanna know who did this..!-" "I swear, I'm fine..!" you said back. She just groaned and looked at you worriedly, then held up a box with a pregnancy test. You rolled your eyes. "You ready?" She asked nervously. "Yep, come on" you sighed in annoyance. What's the point? It's not going to work and will probably say negative.

You lead her to the bathroom and she closed the door. "Can we hurry this up?" You asked. She furrowed her eyebrows a little. "Are you okay?" She asked. You stood there for a second before crying. She quickly opened her arms to hug you. "Shh..I know. I'm sorry things haven't been the best for you.." she said with comfort. "I'm scared, Angelina. I'm scared of everything. I can't do anything...I'm nothing..-" "hey, don't say that..I think you're amazing..!" She said back.

"No, I'm not. I can't fit in with anybody, I feel like I'm not capable of anything. I'm not meant for anything right now-" "Y/n. You are meant for anything. It just has to be what you like and wanna do. Listening to people like Jennifer is just going to get you nowhere. I know it's hard because it feels like a whole crowd of people are circling you until you're weak and that you're only 1 person, but just think. Later on, you'll be fucking it up out there!" You laughed as tears stood at your cheeks.

"And those people? They can just suck it up. They'll be nothing like you and they can try all they want. You'll just be the climbing that ladder. And you wanna know something?" You looked at her. "I'll be up there waiting and cheering!" You smiled widely as Angelina hugged you tightly, you hugged back tighter. "I'm so glad I met you, Angelina" you said. "I'm so glad I met you, too, Y/n" she said back.

"Angelina?"

"Yeah?"

"You know you're the best. Right?"

"Ha! I've know that since the day I saw you, hun!"

"Since the day you saw me?"

"Yeah! Before I met you, I had zero positivity in myself."

"Really?"

"Really, really!"

...................................................................................