15. A Night For Me

At The Hospital

10 PM

You were laying in the hospital bed with your casted arm relaxing on your stomach because it hurted for some reason, and your head on the pillow. When you were in the car with Jennifer as she drove you back to the hospital, she was weirdly quiet. You didn't bother on saying anything but you were confused. When she stopped at the hospital, you both got out and she still didnt say a word to you, even when she was checking you back in. Nothing felt wrong about why she was quiet, it was just weird. Nothing just be worried about. Right?

You sighed while watching the television. That was until your flip phone rang. Angelina. You answered it, "hey, Angelina" "hey, Y/n, I heard that you're in the hospital, you alright?" You took a deep breath. "Oh, um. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I'm alright..it's just a little pain.." you said as your stomach continued hurting. It went quiet. "Angelina?" "Did he use protection?" She asked. You furrowed your eyebrows as your eyes widened a little. "What?" "Did he use protection?" "Um. That question was totally irrelevant..-"

"How many times have you and Roman had sex?" "And why are you asking?-" "Y/n" "okay, okay, like 3 times to say the least?" "Did he use protection in those sessions?" "Yeah, he did, but what does that have to do with me?" "Are you pregnant?" Your eyes widened. "The hell?!- no! What?! Angelina, why would you think that?!" "It's just a theory!" "A weird and dumb one" "okay, you're right, but just in case, I'm gonna come over tomorrow with a pregnancy test and you're gonna make sure-" "why the hell would I even need that?! I just said that I'm not pregnant!!" You said back.

"You never know!" "Angelina, if I were pregnant, then the symptoms wouldn't start kicking in till later on!" "Can you atleast try? I'm just scared that what if he didn't actually use protection and you didn't know?" She said. You shutted your eyes and groaned. "Dumb thing to do, but alright" you sighed. "Good! Okay, I'll swing by tomorrow morning, but if anything, I want you to get some rest" she said. "Yep, goodnight" you hung up and layed back down. What was the purpose of that?

Your phone rang again.

Roman

You smiled to yourself and answered it. "Hey" "hey" he smiled over the line. "You okay?" He asked. You took a skippy deep breath and looked out the window. "Baby?" You sighed. "Yeah. I'll be alright" you replied. "I really wish you were with me right now" "yeah?" "Yeah. I just want it to be just us. There's nothing better to do besides..y'know.." "oh, I see you're already thinking about it~" you bit your lip.

"It's hard to resist~" he replied. You laughed a little. "Hey, can I ask you something?" You asked. "Yeah, anything" you took another deep breath. This week has been rough. "Did you..use protection during every session we had?" "Yeah. Why?" "No reason, just curiosity and concern" "don't worry, I'm not ready to be a parent either" he said. "Yeah, no, I know" you replied.

"Hey" "hm?" "I love you" "I love you, too" you smiled to yourself. "You coming over tomorrow?" "Of course, I'm not gonna miss something special" he smiled over the line and sighed to himself. "Can you stay?" He asked. You frowned remembering Jennifer's words. "I-..I don't know.." "if it means you staying with me the whole time, then there shouldn't be anything to worry about" he said.

You sighed. "Yeah, you're right" "that's my girl~" you bit your lip. "Alright, I'm gonna go to bed.." you yawned. He chuckled. "Okay, see you tomorrow" "yeah" you hung up and layed back down with a smile on your face but had a bit of worry.

No Jennifer. No kids. No worry. Right?