🫡🖤Slipping with the goths🖤🫡

Little age:1
Caregivers:Goth kids
Requested by ZimZamBaconMan
____________________________________________________

It was a Saturday night in South Park,Mike was regressed and walking over to Pete's house,he walked outside to Pete's bedroom window and knocked.Within a few seconds Pete opened the window and started whispering "Pup what are you doing here i told you I'm hanging with the gang and they don't know we're dating or that you're a little"Mike simply giggled and hugged Pete,pulling him outside a bit "Pete who's the fuck is that?"Michael asked while taking a sip of coffee "Uh..gimme one second Pup"Pete said lightly pushing him of and lowering the window a bit,not closing ur entirely(so Mike would know he was being forced to leave.

Mike waited outside for 5 minutes,picking up rocks and throwing them into the air,then Pete opened the window back up and stuck his hands out "Alright come in Mikey"Mike clapped his hands together excitedly and grabbed Pete's hands while he was pulled in.The goth kids were all sitting on the floor doing their own thing,Mike waved to them all excitedly "Hewooo!" "Hi.."It felt weird for them to have Mike here,they only JUst found out about him and Pete's relationship 4 minutes ago,and that Mike was an age regressor 3 minutes ago.They really didn't like Mike,they hated all the vamps,but they agreed to be cool with him since they loved Pete and wanted him to be happy.

Mike flopped down on the ground while laughing,Pete walked over to his drawer and grabbed Mikes paci and slipped into Mike's mouth.Henrietta cleared her throat "So how long have you guys been dating?"She asked looking up from her book "thwee monhs"Mike said holding up three fingers,making them all look up in rage "PETE WHAT THE FUCK?!" "HOW THE FUCK HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN DATING THREE MONTHS WITHOUT TELLING US" "I THOUGHT WE WERE FAMILY"

The scolding went on for like 2 more minutes before Pete yelled at them to stop "IM SORRY OKAY I DIDNT KNOW WHEN TO TELL YOU GUYS,NOW SHUT UP THE NEIGHBORS FILE A FUCKING NOISE COMPLAINT" "Fine" The group got back to what they were doing aka Michael smoking and drinking coffee while playing on his phone,firkle napping😴,and Henrietta reading her gothic book.

Pete grabbed Mike by his shoulders,lifting him up and leading him to the bed.Mike took his boots off laid down and getting comfortable,Pete did the same and laid down next to him,cuddled his boy as they both fell asleep.After a while the group needed to leave as they did not plan for a sleepover,right as they were about to leave,Michael walked to the bed and pulled the blanket over the two and grabbed Mikes paci that fell out of his mouth and put it back,turning off the light as he walked out.
____________________________________________________
The end!
First actual chapter in this new book ahhh