🩹🥮Boo-boos and snackies🥮🩹

Little age:0-1
Caregiver:Pete
⚠️TW:ACCIDENTAL SELF HARM⚠️
____________________________________________________

"It's okay Mike,you didn't do anything wrong"Pete wiped blood of off Mike's hands "I was jus newvous..I didn wealize I was chewing so much"Mike whimpered out as he sobbed.Mike had a shit day at school,these sophomore assholes in his lunch period were pushing him around and even tried ripping out his fangs,He was under so much pressure because of this and spent the rest of the day anxious.

Since Mike was super stressed his nervous habit was acting up,chewing  up the skin of his backhand.Pete was just finishing up wiping the blood off of the rips and was now adding the alcohol,Mike trembled at the sharp burn but said nothing and let Pete continue,Pete finished bandaging up Mike's hand and kissed it lightly after.Mike squirmed and held his hand under his neck in discomfort,he was very much still crying.

"Thank you for being still baby,you did a great job"Pete kissed Mike's head and wiped his face of with the sleeve of his black hoodie.Mike nodded and hugged his daddy,clinging on tightly "Maybe some pastries🥮 will make you feel better?wanna go to Dunkin donuts for some munchkins?"Pete suggested as he rubbed Mike's head "Yes pwease.."He mumbled snuggling into Pete's neck "Alright then let's go get ready" "Can we do it in a sec..wight now I jus wan wou to hold me"Mike asked pouting "Of course pup"

The two snuggled for like 20 more minutes before Mike decided he was hungry for the treats he was promised,Pete go up and laid Mike on his back so he could get him changed.Pete changed him into a black legless onesie, with red and black plaid pajama bottoms over his legs,he slipped on some fuzzy socks and along with his slipper shoes.Mike grabbed his paci off of his nightstand and grabbed his grey zip up hoodie before following Pete out the door.

"Just give me a bag of those chocolate munchkins and a regular coffee please"Pete ordered while Mike was sitting at the table,happily sucking on his pacifier while playing games on his phone.After Pete came back with the food the two left and started walking to the park so they could have some peace and quiet,Mike ran around happily while Pete sat against a tree🌲watching his baby have fun after a stressful day.
________________________________________________________
The end!
Srry this was short ik having a REALLY bad day