🖤💧Rough times💧🖤

Little age:1
Caregiver:Pete
‼️TW:SELF HARM,HEAD BANGING‼️
This is mainly all based from personal experience I tend to self project onto fictional characters lmao when I need to cope with shit
________________________________________________________

The young vampire was on the floor whining and sobbing softly,he was going through a really bad meltdown during an impure regression.Mike didn't even know what was going on in his head,he was too small and distressed to even process his own emotions.The Little began to bang his head on the floor in both pain and frustration,breathing heavily.

Mike started to feel like it was all to much to handle,so he crawled over to the bed and grabbed his phone to call Pete.

"Hey vampqueer what's up?"

It was really hard for Mike to answer,it felt like whenever he tried to speak he would immediately throw up.

'I need..can u come hewe?'

That was all Mike managed to say before gagging with nausea from the amount of emotion he was releasing.(ik damn well I'm not the only one that feels physically sick when going manic right🧍‍♂️)

"Mikey what the hell?! what's wrong?!"

Mike pushed his phone to the side and rolled onto his back,after a few seconds he heard the sound of the call ending.The vampire continued to cry for who knows how long until he heard the window open and someone jump inside "You weren't answering the front door so I used you're window but that's beside the point,are you okay baby?"Pete asked as he crouched down in front of Mike,making him sit up.

"I feew w-wike I can't bweath-the!"Mike whined leaned forward beginning to bang his head on the floor again "Shit-Cut that out Mike!"Pete yanked Mike back making him groan loudly,and biting Pete's arm which was luckily covered with his thick hoodie sleeve "Ah what the fuck!"Pete yelled out since it was the first time Mike ACTUALLY bit him and not just threatened,Mike went completely non verbal and laid on the ground breathing heavily.

Pete took a few breaths before slowly crawling over to Mike and carefully hugging him "It's okay baby,everything will be fine"he whispered making Mike start to calm down.After awhile Mike had fallen asleep from all the exhaustion,so Pete took that as an opportunity to get everything cleaned up and cozy for Mike "Jesus what the hell was he scratching the walls with their Isn't any way he could do that with his nails-"Pete stopped talking when he saw something on the ground.

On the thin carpet floor where little pieces of teeth,fangs actually "He must broken them when he bit me.."Pete mumbled as he started picking up all the little pieces of the plastic fangs "Well that's a problem to be solved tomorrow"he tossed the fangs in the trash since they were pretty much unfixable,and went downstairs to make them both treats "Okay what do we got that can satisfy my pup.."Pete looked through all the cabinets and found pretty much nothing.

"Shit.."He checked the time and saw it was only 7:40 pm "It's not to dark out,I can get some stuff from the store before Mike wakes up"Pete quickly ran upstairs to grab his bag and tuck Mike in properly so he wouldn't wake up due to discomfort,he then closed the window and put everything sharp into the bathtub so Mike could be completely safe,then left the house quietly.

After like 20 minutes of walking Pete finally arrived to Walmart,he quickly went to the pastry section and grabbed some sugar cookies with red frosting of course,then he went and got some party sized crispy MnMs from the candy section and some Hershey chocolate for himself😋😋.The goth boy paid for his items and then speedran back to the casa,when he arrived he ran upstairs to see Mike awake and crying slightly.

"Mikey what's wrong?talk to me"Pete said putting their snacks on the floor and rushing over to Mike,who pointed to his opened mouth "I bwoke my fwangs.."Mike whimpered out while squeezing his eyes shut,Pete hugged him and rubbed his head "It's okay pup,they'll uh..grow back..?"he told the little not really thinking of a good response,Luckily Mike nodded and and cuddled into Pete for comfort.

The two stayed like that for a bit before Pete decided Mike should have some sweets "You want some warm blood pup?"Mike nodded and went to hug his stuffies.Pete got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen,he poured Mike's chocolate milk into his bottle and got it into the microwave to heat up,then he started making himself a coffee while he waited for the milk. "Okay we done here"he said to himself before walking back up to Mike's room.

"Hi daddy!"Mike squealed out when he saw Pete,it was safe to say he was as in a better state "Hey pup I got you're blood!and I have some cookies for you aswell"The goth said as he picked up the plastic container thing of sugar cookies and handed them "Enjoy them Mikey,you deserve it"Mike nodded happily and snuggled into his daddy,Everything turned out well after that.

________________________________________________________
The end!
Also I'm taking a shit in a mall bathroom as I'm uploading this🫶🏼