🤍🖤Comfort and trauma🖤🤍

Basically Mike tells Pete about his old caregiver(this was early on in their relationship)and Pete comforts him
Little age:1
Caregiver:Pete
TW:Mentions of physical and verbal abuse
Lol every story I have must involve self projection angst
____________________________________________________

"Pup it's okay,it's just a bit blood it's fine"Pete said trying to calm Mike,who was sobbing in the corner.The two were making dark themed pins on the ground and Mike accidentally knocked his sippy cup over and spilled all of his juice on the ground when trying to take a sip,which he was mainly because Pete didn't screw the lid on entirely.Pete got the juice cleaned up and sat next to Mike and rubbed his head "Mikey it's fine..theres no need to keep crying"Mike looked up at Pete with a pout "No hit mwe?"he whimpered out making Pete confused.

"No I would never hit you Mike..?" "Oh oki..sowwy.."Mike said making Pete question him "Why would you think that pup?"He asked making Mike grow nervous,but he answered anyway "When I was in seven gwade(the year Mike started using age regression idk if I said that or not)I had a papa dat was weally weally mean"Pete gulped at that "He hit you?"He asked which Mike nodded "And he would always yell at mwe and call me names.."Mike was tearing up again as he spoke "Wike when I spill stuff on acciden he would spank me weally hawd and take away my toys,he nevew let me dwink any blood only weally hot watew dat always buwned my tongue,an pull my haiw if I talked to much"

Pete hugged Mike tightly as he began to cry again"Where is this guy?I'm gonna fucking kill him"Mike sniffled and laid his head on Pete's shoulder "He move away so I don know,sowwy dada" "You have nothing to be sorry about Mikey,I'm just glad he's gone from you're life"Pete cradled Mike,who calmed down at Pete's caring actions.They stayed like that for a few more minutes until Pete picked Mike up and sat him down on the bed tucking him in.

"How about we watch a movie on daddy's computer?we can watch whatever you want"Pete asked making Mike nod quickly while shaking his fists excitedly.
Pete grabbed the computer out of his backpack and opened it up,going to soap2day and going to the search bar "What movie pup?"Mike thought for a second "Goosebumps!"He squealed as he enjoyed any movie that involved monsters.Pete nodded searching the movie up and pressing play,passing the computer to Mike and walking downstairs to the kitchen to get them both drinks.

Pete poured some chocolate milk(with red food dye of course)Into an new sippy cup and put it into the microwave for 30 seconds,while he made himself a yummy coffee.Once that was all done Pete walked back upstairs into Mikes room seeing him laying there,bored since the movie wasn't even playing. "Mikey why aren't you watching the movie?"Pete asked as he handed Mike his warm blood milk and put his coffee on the nightstand. "I wanted to wait fow wou!"Mike replied happily,taking a sip of his blood😋Pete smiled and kissed his head "You're so sweet baby"Pete pressed play on the movie and got comfortable.

About halfway through the movie Pete was starting to fall asleep when he heard sniffling,he looked over and saw Mike lightly smiling with tears running down his face "Shit Mikey what's wrong?do you not like the movie?"Pete asked confused and worried,making Mike giggle softly "Nothing wrong daddy..I'm jus weally happy"He replied cuddling into Pete,who sighed with relief that he wasn't upset and started kissing all over Mike's face "I love you Mikey" "I love wou too!"
________________________________________________________
The end!
I live for angst lol