🖤😴Sleepyhead😴🖤

Little age:2
Caregiver:Pete
________________________________________________________

It was a late Friday night,Mike and Pete were on the bus heading back to Pete's house.The two boys had gone on a date to the movies(y'all can decide what movie they watched)And were both super tired from walking all the way from the movie theater to the bus station since Mike's dad couldn't pick them up.

Pete was texting his friends about random things while his baby was sleeping against his shoulder,the bus ride continued for a about 20 minutes until it came to a stop. "Babe wake up the bus stopped"Pete whispered shaking Mike,who simply groaned and snuggled more into the other boys shoulder "Nwo I wanna go nap nap"Pete sighed and began to push Mike off his shoulder "heY-" "Pup cmon this is our stop,we HAVE to get off"Mike whined but stood up and walked off the bus,with Pete hurriedly following him.

"Baby why are you in a bad mood?"Pete asked catching up to the other "I not,I jus weally tiwed"Mike mumbled as he started to chew on his sleeve "Don't worry pup we'll be home soon,just keep you're eyes open for now"Pete stopped Mike and crouched in front of him so he could pick him up,Mike gladly jumped up on Pete and clung on "Sitting still during the movie sure tired you out,huh?"Pete's asked laughing softly as Mike whined a yes in response and snuggled into his neck.

After some walking the two made it back to Pete's house.Pete unlocked the door and quietly walked inside to his room,when he walked through the door he walked over to the bed and laid Mike down "Can I sleep now?"Mike asked as Pete started undressing him "In a bit pup,lemme just get you changed first"After Mike was stripped from his day clothes,Pete walked over to his closet and looked through his plastic storage box of Mikes little clothes and Picked out a dark red and black striped footed onesie.

Pete got him all changed and then went and took off his shirt got changed into some black pajama shorts,then getting into bed next to his baby,snuggling him underneath the covers.Mike lazily cuddled Pete and started to drift off to sleep "I wove wou daddy.."he said before passing out "I love you too my little vampire"Pete whispered back before clinging onto Mike and falling asleep,feeling warm and safe.
________________________________________________________
The end!