🤍Mike's first teether!🤍

Una foto de mi gatito hehe^^
Little age:2
Caregiver:Pete
Requested by catboymybeloved
____________________________________________________

On a nice Tuesday morning during Christmas break,Pete woke up to the sound of rustling,he had stayed over at his boyfriends house the night before after they had went on a date.Pete lifted his head from the pillow and saw Mike chewing on one of his school notebooks,he got up and pulled the book out of Mike hands,making him whimper. "You can't be chewing on this stuff, you need it for school"He said sternly,walking to the desk and placing it down.

Mike simply nodded and crawled to a different spot in the room,Pete threw himself on the bed and was about to go back to sleep when he heard Mike chewing at his building blocks. 'What the hell..?' Pete thought as he got back up and pulled Mike away from the blocks and onto the bed,Mike whined and frantically shook his head in frustration,he was very clearly under a lot of pressure.When Pete set him down he threw his face into the pillows and began to chew at those as well "Mikey stop chewing everything up!"Pete yelled making making Mike tear up slightly since he was both stressed and being scolded,Mike covered his eyes with one hand and used the other to chew on his backhand.

Pete sighed and rubbed Mike's back "I'm sorry baby I got a little frustrated,you just shouldn't be chewing on random things in you're room"He said softly making Mike calm down,Pete continued to rub Mike's back until he fell asleep,so he took that as an opportunity to get up and get changed.Pete put on some of Mikes dark grey flannel pants and a black knitted sweater with a bat patch in the center,he put on his shoes and left the house.

Pete started walking along the sidewalk, he continued walking until he found a random bench and sat down,taking his phone out and googling 'what to do when my toddler won't stop chewing on things?' (He was too lazy to write littlespace/age regressor boyfriend)He scrolled for a bit until he came across teethers and how their used for chewing😋Pete smiled to himself knowing he found his solution, Pete got up and headed to Walmart.

When he arrived he headed straight for the baby section,he picked out a lime green one the had silver glitter on the inside.Pete payed for the teether and left,while getting himself a coffee from McDonald's(the McDonald's was in the Walmart Yk)He arrived back to Mike's house and walked in since he had a key,he walked into Mike's room to see him away and chewing the rhinestones of his paci.

"Shit pup don't do that!"Pete said rushing over and taking the paci out of his boyfriends mouth(making a mental note to ask Pip to fix it)which made him pout in response.Pete sighed and took the brand new teether out of his pocket and ripped open the packaging while Mike looked over curiously "Here baby take this,it's good for chewing"He handed Mike the teether,who took it hesitantly but after a few seconds he started chewing away.Pete laughed slightly,grabbing Mike's face and pulling him in,kissing all over his face while Mike giggled loudly.
____________________________________________________
The end!