😵⚡️Too much energy⚡️😵

Little age:2
Caregiver/babysitter:Damien,Pip omg for once my nutsack doesn't hurt😍🤞
________________________________________________________

"HOW DID YOU MANY TO LOOSE HIM HES ONLY BEEN HERE FOR THIRTY MINUTES?!"Pip yelled at Damien while rubbing his eyes,Damien groaned as he looked through the cabinet under the bathroom sink "I got up to answer my dads phone call Did you want me to get grounded or something?!"He yelled back slamming the cabinet door when he saw Mike wasn't there. "You're so stupid"Pip said walking downstairs.

"HEY ITS NOT MY FAULT!" "THEN WHOS IS IT?!" "NOT MINE I AINT MIND CONTROLLING THAT LITTLE FUCKER" "WELL IF YOU ACTUALLY KEPT AN EYE ON HUM LIKE I TOLD YOU TO WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS-"Pip was cut off by the sound of clanging downstairs.The two boys looked at each other with fear "Is that him?"Damien asked dumbfounded making Pip roll his eyes "Who else could it be?"he replied before walking downstairs to where the noise was.

The two looked around and then realized the noise was coming from the kitchen "What the fuck is going on here?"Damien yelled as he walked into the kitchen "Yes Mike what..oh dear.."Pip was about to jump off a cliff when he saw Mike had drunken at least THREE of Damien's fruit punch monster energy drinks "Well shit.."Damien mumbled to himself,Mike simply giggled maniacally when he saw the two mentally older boys.

"Hey dewe!I has funny juIce!"Mike laughed while crawling over to his babysitters "It kinda souw tho hehe!"The boys really wanted to pull a Sayori challenge since they really didn't know what to do at this point,Pip cleared his throat and pulled Damien to the side "A word?"Damien nodded and they walked to the corner of the kitchen. "What do we do with him?"Pip asked giving Mike the side eye "Maybe we can lock him in a closet so he doesn't break anything..?"Damien suggested.

Pip stared at Damien wondering how anyone could lack that many brain cells."What makes you think it's a good idea to lock a toddler in a dark closet?!"He yelled rubbing his eyes in frustration "Okay well I don't see you coming up with any better ideas!"Damien yelled back annoyed,before Pip could reply the heard sudden moment coming from a few feet away.

Mike had seemingly decided that the kitchen was boring,and he got up and ran out of the house at full speed. "Ain't no fucking way.."Damien said after 7 seconds of processing what just occurred,Pip lightly wacked the back of Damien's head "Cmon we must go after him!"he said before running out of the house,Damien following right after.

"MIKE YOU LITTLE SHIT WHERE ARE YOU!?"Damien yelled into the air as they walked through the forest "MIKE COME BACK!"Pip yelled right after "Where could he be?"the two thought for a second on the possible places a little could get to in 10 minutes "Oh I know!"yelled Damien after like 20 seconds "His vampire lair!"Pip gasped in realization "Of course he'd be there!let's hurry"with that the two gays ran into the woods and headed for Mike's treehouse.

They made it after like 15 minutes and climbed up to the little house,where Mike was "Mikey you piece of shit!"Damien yelled as he walked over to Mike,who was playing with some of his monster high dolls "Wha?wha I do?"Mike innocently asked "You ran away!"The demon yelled once again,Pip grabbed his shoulder to calm him "Damien don't try to argue with him,he's clearly too young to comprehend anything"Damien rolled his eyes and walked towards Mike,grabbing him by the shoulders and dragging him "Fine then,let's just go home I'm fucking tired from this fucking chase".

________________________________________________________
The end!