🤍🖤Dollys🖤🤍

I love those two^ lol anyways
Little age:1 1/2
Caregiver/babysitter:Pip (MATEO WRITES CAREGIVER PIP FOR ONCE?!‼️NOT CLICKBAIT‼️)
Request by catboymybeloved
________________________________________________________

"Mikey where are you?"Pip called out as he walked through the open front door and up the stairs of Mike's home.Pete needed someone to babysit Mike while he went to the doctors office because he was a bit ill and he didn't want to get his baby sick,and since Pip was VERY familiar with Mikes regression he happily offered to babysit for Pete while he was away.

"Miiiikeeee?"Pip said exaggerating his words,He heard a giggle coming from the bathroom so of course he walked over.The bathroom door was cracked open slightly so Pip carefully walked inside,only to be startled by Mike yeeting the shower curtain revealing himself "RAWR"(I DONT KNOW HOW TO TYPE HISSING KMS)Mike laughed loudly as Pip walked over and hugged him while giggling to himself "Hello Mikey,how are you?"He asked politely as Mike hugged back "I good but I bowed"he whined before speed running out of the bathroom and to his bedroom.

Pip quickly followed Mike "Well what do you want to do?"He asked,Mike thought for a second before gasping super dramatically "Play!"the young boy threw himself onto the floor and crawled over to his toy box,he rummaged around the box for a few seconds until he found what he was looking for "Dwaculowa!"Mike squealed as he lifted a monster high doll into the air.Pip laughed softly and sat down next to Mike "Oh I've heard of her,she's a vampire right?daughter of Dracula?"He asked despite already knowing the answer.

Mike excitedly nodded as he was happy Pip knew of his favorite monster high character "Yesh!and she has a giwlfwiend name cwaldeen,she is wight..hewe!"he grabbed the Clawdeen doll and handed it to Pip "Oh my,what a pretty doll!"Pip said making Mike squeal with happiness,Pip reached into the box and pulled out the rest of the monster high dolls "Tell me about these,you must know a lot about them"He asked Mike which almost made him go crazy "EEEEEHH OKI,This is Twyla boogeyman,she's my second favowite doll"

Mike rambled and rambled about all the dolls he had while Pip listened,happy to see the contentment of the younger boy.
________________________________________________________
The end!
THIS TOOK ME WAY TO LONG IM SORRY GUYS😔