Introduction :

Inside of a Theater Room, We see a being who is reading a book peacefully when he close it and let out a big sigh.

??? : sigh, "I'm bored. I wonder how can I relieve this boredom?" The being thought and think of something. "Ah, I know! How about I transport them here? Surely, they will give me something interesting, right?" He said and snap his Finger.

.
.
.
.
.
.

——————————————————

Meanwhile, In the Cardinal World, We see a beautiful being with Platinum blue hair sitting in his chair signing a pile of paperwork.

He drops his pen and stand up and lay down in his couch and shouted.

Rimuru : "When will these paperwork stop!? I've been here for a whole week and I still can't finish this! Aghh!! I'm losing my Mind here!"

Ciel : << Master, please calm down. >>

Rimuru : "How should I calm down, Ciel!? This Paperwork has been with me for a whole Week! I can't take this anymore!"

Ciel : sigh << Should I help you, Master?>>

Rimuru : "Eh? You will?" He ask dumbfounded and receives a nod from Ciel. He stands up and hug and kiss Ciel on her Cheek and said. "Thank you, Ciel! This is the reason why you're my Eternal Partner! I love you!" He said and kissed Ciel in her cheek again.

Ciel just stands there with a blush all over her face. She didn't expect that she will receive this kind of blessing if she help Rimuru in his Work. If she knew this from the beginning, She will always help Rimuru to finish his work.

Ciel : << H-Hai... >> << 'I really should've help him in the beginning if this is my Prize. Now that I think of it, Didn't I heard him say 'I love you'? Is what he says True? Or he just said that in the heat of the moment? Well, No matter. I already record it. Even if what he says is not true or sincere, I will still keep this recording.' >>

Rimuru : "C'mon, Ciel! Stop spacing out! Help me here!"

Ciel : << Ah, Yes! >> She said and walk towards the Paperwork.

She look at the paperwork, analyze it and take one pen from the table and finish all of the paperwork that is currently in Rimuru's table.

Rimuru : "W-Wow... As expected from the most Intelegent Individual. You can finish this with just a glance."

Ciel heard what her Master said and smile proudly. They continue signing the paper and was able to finish it in just 3 hours.

Rimuru is sitting on the sofa while hugging Ciel. They were both minding their own business when a Magic Circle appear below them.

Rimuru : "Hm? What is this?"

Ciel : << This is a Magic Circle, Master. It's function is-. >>

Rimuru : "I know, I know what that is, okay? I also know what's it function so you don't have to tell me. My question is wrong, I want to ask, How come we didn't sense this? I know for sure that we wouldn't be able to see this if not for the fact that it's literally glowing."

Ciel : << Well, I also don't know, Master. How about you answer it and let it teleport us? >>

Rimuru : "And leave the Tempest without their King? Hell no."

Ciel : << We can always stop the time, Master. And if you don't like that idea, We can always use Parallel Existence to keep Tempest have their King. >>