Volume 1 : Chapter 1 - Part 2.

Ash : Alright! We will now start, Please sit down and make yourself comfortable. He said and all of them sit down. Without further ado, Let's start!!

Who is speaking to me? It's not Great Sage.... This is bad, I'm getting nervous. This is the first converstaion I'm having since reincarnating into a slime.

Ciel : I didn't expect you to think that, Rimuru.

Rimuru : Sorry...

I'll have to be friendly... But how do I even reply! It's not like I'm able to let out any voice!

??? : Hey, You can just reply.

Satoru : Don't be so Inconsiderate, Baldy! Ah~, How Annoying.

Ruminas : Hah! Baldy, he says. How does it feels to be called 'Baldy' by your 'Sworn Brother'?

Dino : I..... didn't expect that, Someone calls him Baldy, I mean.

Dagruel : First time I'm seeing someone Insult Veldora, Except for Ruminas.

Veldora : Atleast, He still notice me unlike you who didn't get any attention from both of your Crushes.

Ruminas : Huh!?

Veldora : Heh, You heard me, Woman. He said and smirk at Ruminas which angers her more. But since you didn't heard it, I will tell you. How does it feel to not get notice by not only Hinata, but also Chloe?

Ruminas : That's it! She said and was about to attack Veldora but Veldora moves faster and knocked her out.l

Veldora : Hmph! You're still weak compared to me, Woman! KUHAHAHAHA.

??? : Baldy... HA. HAHAHA, Seems that you want to die?

Was I heard?

Satoru : Sorry! I never expected to be able to speak with anything other than my skill through thoughts!

??? : This is Telepathy.

Satoru : Right now, I'm in a state that's unable to see anything.... Um, you are?

??? : My name is.... Although it's hard to converse if you can't see. Alright, I'll help you see.

Eh!?

??? : Just don't be scared when you see my Appearance.

Ramiris : Master, It seems like you were too lonely at that time.

Veldora : Me? Lonely? What nonesense are you saying, Ramiris? I'm not lonely at all.

Milim : Just admit it, Veldora. WHAHAHA.

Veldora : Shut up! It's not like I want to talk to someone to release my boredom or anything at that time!

Rimuru : You're easy to read, Veldora.

Velgrynd : Did my Little Brother get lonely? I should have visited you, then.

Veldora : N-No, I'm not really lonely at that time, Sister Velgrynd.

Velgrynd : Are you sure?

Veldora : Y-Yes...

??? : There's something called [Magic Perception], It allows you to perceive the surrounding Magic essence.

Satoru : Magic Essence?

Great Sage : Answer. This World is covered by Magic Essence. For Example, The body of a Slime can move because it absorbs Magic Essence.

Guy : I've been meaning to ask, Does this [Great Sage] knows everything? Or does it only knows a Common knowledge from this World?

Rimuru : You're right, I guess? I mean, Great Sage indeed know most of the common things from this World but If it doesn't know one Object, It can just analyze it and knows about it.