Volume 1 : Chapter 3.

Ash : No Introduction! Let's start!!

Goblin Chief : Everyon here is injured by Dire Wolf tribe...

Rimuru : Some of them won't last any longer....

Goblin Chief : Rimuru Sama!? W-What did you.... T-This is... The Wound is closing!?

Good Good, It went well.

Goblin Chief : A-As expected of Rimuru-sama. To have the Power of regeneration....

How would I have such a Thing? Honestly, I am just quickly applying recovery Medicine in my Body and spitting them out. And Where did I get the recovery medicine, you ask?

Actually, I unknowingly ate a lot of useful raw materials. That's right, From that time when I couldn't see not Hear, The grass I kept on eating to pass time.

Shizue : So that's the reason why those three weren't able to find any kind of Valuable things there, huh. I still remember how loud they are when they got send back to that Cave because of them not finding anything there, Fufu.

Rimuru : Eh? That's the reason why they got send back?

Hinata : It's kinda suspicious if you think about it. A True Dragon's Magicules is dense so them not finding any valuable there is kinda suspicious.

Shizue : Yes. Not only that, I don't think they will be able to leave that cave unscratched. There is so many monster there, after all.

Rimuru : Yeah, right. I almost kill all of the monsters there....

[Great Sage] told me, The Grass's official name is [Hipokute].

Great Sage : << Mixing the Grass juice with Magic Essence can create recovery Medicine. >>

How do I say this, I just wiggle it inside my body for a bit and it's made! Because of that fact, I possesa a lot of recovery Medicine and their effects seem very strong too.

Dino : Let me guess, Great Sage?

Rimuru : Ping Pong!

Dino : Hmmm, Now I really want that kind of Unique Skill.

Goblin : Rimuru-sama!!

Goblin Son : Everyone finish consyructing the fence as you ordered.... Is it okay like this?

Rimuru : The strength is little bit worrisome, But we don't have much time so this should do. Then-.

Skill [Sticky Silk]. *He wraps it around the Fence.*

Goblin Chief : Rimuru-sama, What are these Strings....?

Rimuru : It's originally a skill of the Spiders inside the cave, I seized it.

Goblin : Seized it?

Rimuru : Now then. The preparation to engage enemy are almost ready.

??? : Such a Good Moonlight. Tonight, We'll exterminate that Goblin Village, As the First Step in our Conquest of the Great Jura Forest.

??? : Awooooo

??? : Let's go! Those fellow don't have the Evil Dragon's protection anymore, Slaughter them to your Heart's content.

Guy : Fascinating, From fighting a Wolf Tribe to fighting an Angels. You sure become strong from just little amount of time.

Rimuru : Thanks for the Compliment.

Guy : I really should be angry at you because you destroyed the Balance of the World but It's your job now so I don't have any complaints.