Volume 2 : Chapter 7

Ash : Well, Shall we start!?

Rimuru : Wait...!

Ash : Hoh? Seems like you are finished, Rimuru-sama. How was it?

Rimuru : It's good....

Ash : I see I see.

Chloe : Tch.

Hinata : Oh my god....

Leon : Chloe!?

Shizu : That's your reaction!?

Chloe : Hey! Don't try to act innocent!! You even want to watch them doing 'it'!

Rimuru : She want what!?

Shizu : Hey! I only said 'Maybe'!

Rimuru : You said what!?

Shizu : No.... What I mean is...

Guy : PUHAHAHA! How was she, Rimuru!? Is she good!?

Rimuru : I-I don't know.....

Rudra : She's not here yet. Does that mean you really didn't hold back!? Poor that Manas, Can't even walk anymore.

Yuuki : Hah! I knew it! You're beast in both fighting and in bed!

Rimuru : S-Shut up!! Let's just start!!

Summary from last time. When I was happily drinking with the beautiful ladies, I got splashed, soken wet because of the big bad Minister Vesta, and the situation escalated.

Angry Artisan Kaijin's illusary right fist was unsealed.

Ultima : I still love that scene.

Carrera : I already record it so we can rewatch it again and again.

Diablo : Kufufu.

Testarossa : It's a nice video to watch whenever I feel bored.

And so—Three days later. The trial begun. In this court, Only nobles above the Ranks of Earls were allowed to freely speak. Even we, the litihlgant party were not allowed to speak without permission from the King.

Ultima : That's only natural. If Rimuru-sama visit the court, I'm not gonna allowed anyone to talk without his permission.

Carrera : You don't really have to worry about that, Loli. I can take care of all the criminal.

Ultima : FYI, Nuclear Bitch, Criminals should go to my court first.

Carrera : Did Rimuru-sama said that? No, right? As long as Rimuru-sama didn't said anything, Criminals could go to either of us. First come, first serve, Loli~.

Ultima : I see. It seems like this peaceful era of us make you forget who's stronger than you. Shall I remind you of that, Nuclear Bitch?

Carrera : Bring it on, Loli!!

Rimuru : All right! That's enough! We still have something to watch so could you please stop fighting?

Diablo : !!

Testarossa : To make Rimuru-sama use 'Please'.... You two really need to be punished.

Carrera & Ultima : We apologized, Rimuru-sama! We will never fight again infront of you!

Rimuru : Eh? Nono, Don't apologized. That word 'please' just come out unconsciously so you don't need to mind it.

Yuuki : Eh!? Came out Unconsciously!? Does that mean you two played a Roleplay where Ciel always stops you from cumm-hmph!

Rimuru : S-Shut up!! Don't say another word!!

Ruminas : Hm? What is he trying to say?

Guy : Guy : I'm quite interested as well. 'Cumm-'? That Manas always stop him from it that Rimuru was forced to say please. I wonder what is it....