Volume 1 : Chapter 2.

Ash : So, How was the First Chapter?

Guy : So far, It's good. I was able to know how did Rimuru become OP and How Veldora disappear for Two years.

Veldanava : Though, I kinda enjoy the quarrel between Veldora and that Girl.

Ash : Ruminas.

Veldanava : Yeah, that.

Ash : Anyways, Let's start watching the second one!!

Oh, Discovered ores, Thanks for the Meal! *He thought and eat the Ore.*

Rimuru : ..... Next.

How should I open this door that's blocking my way?

Rimuru : Should I use [Water Blade] and cut it into pieces? Or should I use [Predator] and eat it?

Uh-oh?. *He thought while the Gate infront of him is slowly opening.*

??? : Phew, It finally opened, Even the keyhole of this Door is rusted.

??? : That can't be helped, It hasn't been maintained for over Three Hundred Years. *The unknown person said while entering the Cave.*

??? : Still, The Guild Master is really reckless! To actually send us to investigate the sealed cave.

??? : Don't worry, Even if they say there's a Dragon, It probably just an Overgrown Lizard.

Ruminas : Hah! I like that guy! He knows what he's saying!

Veldora : Nah, He definitely doesn't know what he's saying.

Ruminas : Hoh? How so?

Veldora : Because he didn't know how strong the 'Mighty' Storm Dragon is! KUHAHAHA!

Ruminas : If you're strong like you said, Why were you sealed?

Veldora : Why can't you defeat me by yourself? Or even better, Why can't you defend your Domain on your own? Need a Hero to help you defeat me? Oh wait, You didn't even help! You're so weak that if you decided to participate in our fight, You will just be a burden!

Ruminas : Atleast, I know that I'm a great Ruler, What about you? What's the thing your good at? For being dumb?

Rimuru : Alright, Before we waste anymore time, you two need to stop.

Ruminas & Veldora : Hmph!

Ash : Thanks, Rimuru-sama.

Rimuru : Anytime.

It seems like they are human....

Guy : Human? I don't think so...

Dagruel : Yeah, All of them are Elves.

Look like they're Adventurers. Should I try to make contact with them? No, I might not be able to communicate with them through [Telepathy] Like I did with Veldora.

If I'm not careful...

??? : A Monster!

??? : Kill it!!

That may happen.

Dino : Wise move, Rimuru but, I don't think you need to worry about that. I mean, You're much stronger than them, even when you were just a slime. Besides, I know they use artifacts to seal their Power but I'm sure you can still defeat them. Though, You will have a hardtime.

Veldora : That's the problem with Rimuru. He always Underestimate himself and Overestimate his Foes.

Rimuru : It's better to be ready than sorry.