Notice....

Hello...... You all must be wondering why I'm not uploading any chapter, right...? Well, I have a problem that I need to fix last Month. It's family problem so I can't tell to you all but no worries, It's already been fixed.

This month, another problem arise. my phone..... my Precious phone is now broken😭😭 It's been a month since I broke it, that's the reason why I couldn't upload nor Write another chapter of Reaction fanfic and my Story.

The phone I'm currently using is my Brother's phone, He doesn't like unnecessary apps like Wattpad so I probably wouldn't be able to upload any chapter anymore.

I'm really sorry for this news..... I would have inform you all the moment my phone was broken but I wasn't able to since he doesn't like unnecessary app.

Anyway, That's all for me..... I think I wouldn't be able to upload until December or January so..... This works of mine is good as dead..... Haha.....

I'm really sorry to all of you, Especially to the one who request an reaction of his/her One shot..... I'm really sorry......

(For those who don't believe me, here's the proof

(For those who don't believe me, here's the proof.)

I need to delete this app. Once again, I'm sorry to all of you.....