Volume 1 : Chapter 4.

Rigurd : Rimuru-sama has already woken up. Everyone, Is the Feast's preparation done?

Milim : Feast!?

Rimuru : Yeah, but I don't think you will like it since Shuna and other cooks are not there, yet.

Milim : Hm? Whether Shuna and others are not there, Tempest Food is always tasy, you know?

Rimuru : *Smile* I see. That's good to hear.

Ramiris : That's right, Rimuru! The Food there is always tasty!

Veldora : I agree to those two!

Ruminas : I must admit that the Dish there is quite good.

Rimuru : Quite? You mean Good? Because as far as I know, You stay there longer than you planned.

Ruminas : Q-Quiet!

Hinata : Mhm, I specifically liked how you bought Japanese foods here.

Shizu : Umu! I don't know who's Shuna is but I assure you that the food when you feed us is Good! That's the first time I had a meal as good as those!

Rimuru : Hehe, Thanks.

Guy : Specially the Wine you give me when I visited there to ask you a Favor. That's quite good.

Dino : Umu! Specially the Desserts!!

Rimuru : I see.

Dino : Why is your Reply so Dry!?

Rimuru : Nothing...

??? : It's finished!

??? : Ohh!!

...... But oh well! To evolve like this just by giving a name, Monsters are really amazing.

..... I'm really at loss.

Rimuru : Eh~, To celebrate everyone's evolution and battle's ending, Chee—*The goblins, now his subordinates, just stare at him.* —eers. Don't just stare at me, Cheers!! So embarassing!

Rigurd : Rimuru-sama, What exactly is [Cheers] .....?

Veldora : Pfft-.

Rimuru : Stop it or no Manga for you.

Veldora : I understand.

Ramiris : B-But this is quite goo-.

Rimuru : No desserts for you if you don't stop.

Ramiris : I follow your command, Rimuru.

Milim : WHAHAHAHAHA

Rimuru : Stop or No honey?

Milim : Please don't do that. I will always follow your orders.

Ruminas : Heh.

Rimuru : No pictures of both of them and No Free access to the Beach that me and Ramiris created in the Labyrinth.

Ruminas : I-I'm not laughing at you, you know...? I-I'm laughing at Veldora. Yes, Veldora.

Shizu : Wow, Slime-san sure gotten strong. To think he would be able to conquer Three of the Demon Lords and One True Dragon.

Chloe : That's why my Sensei is the best!

Ciel : Hmph! Don't underestimate the power of my Husband!

Guy : That Guy is dangerous. To think he hold that much power in the Octagram....

Dagruel : Yeah. I made this oath in the past but I will make it again, I will never mess with him.

Rimuru : Eh? Ahhh, So that's it. You guys didn't know.