Introduction

Hi, everyone! Welcome to my story!❤️

Quick introduction: this story was originally a one-shot I wrote on Archieveofourown that I could not get out of my head. Some people on there asked me to write a bit more and here we are!

I have so many ideas and a whole plot line and everything now :) but if the first chapter seems a bit jumpy please excuse that!

This is a classic enemies to lovers story, though with quite the enemies —> friends —> pipeline in between.

I love writing dialogue in between characters so there's quite a bit of playful banter and I try my best to capture all their distinct personalities. As I write I try to imagine everything they say in their voice, and I encourage you to do the same to get the full effect hehe.

🚨WARNING🚨: this is incredibly slooow burn. But when they do like graze hands or something, it's like all hell broke loose. Ominis is pretty flustered easily and most-definitely touch deprived.
There will be sexual themes in the story, but im not gonna include any smut scenes while they're underage lol. (Before then just Sebastian being an arse and making innuendos, touching, pining, and maybe a kiss heh.)
At some point they will be 18+ and then maybe I will, but I'll give fair warning on the chapter so that you know!

EDIT: This story will not end until they are together lmao so don't worry about getting bored with (or don't get too comfortable either😜). It should continue through their years at Hogwarts so it might be long.

Anyways thanks for reading all this!!! I hope you enjoy! I always love reading comments so I will be updated this and Archieveofourown and reading everything you guys have to say!❤️