✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 5

[ NEXT DAY ]

[ AT UNIVERSITY ]

Yn's pov:

Eun- WHATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! *shouted*

Oh God..this bitch and her excitement..

Yn- Yahhh!! Why the hell are you shouting...!!?

Eun- okay fine..but I can't believe.. You're gonna marry Prof Kim ?? Are you serious ??

Yn- Hmm..and I just told you cz you're my bestie..so you better keep your mouth shut...

Eun- Fine.. I won't tell anyone..But tell me yaa how all this happened..??? I wanna know...

She asked curiously..So I told her everything.. otherwise she isn't gonna let me live in peace...

Eun- OHH!! YOU'RE LUCKY MY GIRL.. HE'S SO HANDSOME!! *slightly shouted in excitement*

I raised my eyebrows....

Yn- Do you perhaps have crush on prof Kim ?

I asked suspiciously and she made a Wtf face...

Eun- I'm not that kinda bestie... I know nowadays you're reading a lot of fanfictions..So you are having negative thoughts about bestfriends..But I have a special meaning for this word "Bestfriend"...And A true bestie can sacrifice her love for her bestie..Those who cheats behind her bestie's back with her bf/husband..They're just slutty bitches..So you better stop thinking about this shits...And you know right how much special you're to me...

[ An- I jusy wanted to add this lines after reading those cheating ffs ]

She spoke with a firm tone...

As soon as I listened to her, I gave her a tight hug..After my Uncle, if someone loves me, then it's only Eun..

Yn- I know right.. I was just joking around..And I know how much I am special to you cz I'm the only friend you have...*laughed*

She made an angry pout making me chuckle...

Yn- Well there's some more things I wanna share..So listen...

As she is the one with whom I can share anything without any fear of getting judged..so I told about the conditions too...

Eun- This is so unfair, Yn.. I know you don't want to hurt your Uncle..but you know you're compromising with your happiness and marriage life ?

What she said is 100% true.. Since the beginning of my life, I'm compromising myself...What more can I do!?

Yn- As long as , Uncle and others are happy...I'm happy too..

[ TIME SKIP ]

I was going for lunch..I don't know where's this girl..And prof Kim's cabin was on my way.. I looked there, the door was half opened.. I just peeked towards his cabin out of curiosity..And there I saw Prof Kim smiling at Miss Park..

I don't know what's happening with me..why am I feeling bad seeing them together ? It's not like I fell for him..no never...he's a cold jerk!!!

Ughh.. I shouldn't have peeked....Now I regret doing it...Guess so...

Miss Park is also a professor....It would be lie if I say I didn't think what she is actually doing there..

Yes, negetive thoughts came in my mind..Miss Park is mature and beautiful woman..perfect for his age...Perhaps they ?!

No no no What the fuck you're thinking yn..!!

Stopp!!

You're thinking too much..even if it's true..it's okay right ? He already said...

" Don't expect anything from this marriage ".....

I sadly chuckled at myself and left the place..

Tae's pov:

Ms. Park- I'm glad , Mr.Kim that you accepted my request to have lunch together..

As if I have another choice ? I put on a fake smile and spoke...

Tae- It's my pleasure to have lunch together...

I really don't understand this woman.. Since the day I came, she is clinging to me..and I really don't like that kinda behaviour..I'm not even 1% interested in her...but... I can't behave rude with my colleagues..right!

[ LATER THAT NIGHT ]

An's pov:

Ara- I don't understand why they like this Yn that much..

Y/A- I know right..but I think this is good because we are gonna get rid of this burden..

Ara- But don't you think Taehyung Oppa is much better than her..she got a diamond ? She doesn't deserve him...

Y/A- I know but still...

Ara- But I'm more beautiful than this bitch...

Y/A- ARA!! are you perhaps having crush on him ?

Ara- Mom, oppa is handsome though *shyly*

Y/A- Stop it..you know our family is against cousin marriage..so stop crushing over him and let the marriage happen peacefully...We can get rid of this burden...YN is just a curse in our lives...!

Ara made a sad face after getting scolded by her mom..

Ara- THIS BITCH IS GETTING
EVERYTHING, I WANTED!!

----------------------------♡︎----------------------------
DO VOTE & FOLLOW ME TO BE UPDATED ABOUT MY STORIES!!

THANK YOU FOR READING<3
----------------------------♡︎----------------------------
❥︎MY ❝COLD PROFESSOR❞ HUSBAND

❥︎STORY BY ~ thvficzz ♡︎
----------------------------♡︎----------------------------