✧ Part 52

Tae- ARE YOU FREAKING CHEATING ON ME ??!!

Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes too...But his Anger took over him...

Yn's heart was beating so fast hearing all this and seeing his state...She could sense how hurt he was...But she's hurt as well...
Words were not coming from her mouth...She felt a lump forming in her throat...

Yn- Ta-e what ar-e you talking about ?? *stuttering*

He held her shoulders tightly making her hiss in pain while looking into her eyes intimidatingly...

Tae- WHY WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ?? WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING ?? JUST TELL ME!!

He shouted at her face making her cry more...He left her when he saw those tears which is his weakness only...But still he was determined...

Yn- Tae, tell me ?? Why are you saying this ?? Why are you behaving like this ??

She tried to hold his hand but he jerked her hands...

Taehyung looked at her with pure hatred....

Tae- You stayed at home because you were sick...Then what the fuck you were doing with Kai in that Cafe ??

He said calmly yet angrily...

Yn- Tae I just- I just went out with Eun and coincidentally met him...

She said while looking down at the floor...As she didn't want to say that she went to hospital to check her pregnancy...Because Pregnancy is the gift, she's gonna give him...

But she felt broken...As he was judging her not knowing the facts...? How could he ??

Taehyung bitterly chuckled.....

Tae- Eun is just an excuse...

Yn felt someone was stabbing her heart...

Tae- Do I look stupid to y'all ??

Taehyung said pointing towards him....

Tae- EVERY GIRL IS SAME!!

He emphasized the sentence looking deeply at her....

Yn- Are you comparing me with your ex ??

She asked feeling totally broken....

Taehyung didn't reply but looked away

Yn- Tae, Do you really think I cheated on you ??

She asked with her glistening eyes....

He turned back trying to avoid eye contacts while showing her his back....And spoke...

Tae- Yes, I do....I hate you...You're such a-

He couldn't complete his sentence...

" How could you even think like that ? "

" How could you ? "