✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 9

Yn's pov:

Tae- YNNN!!??

Tae- Yn ? Are you there ?

Ugh God!! What's he doing here now ? If I say, I came without taking clothes and moreover I don't have clothes here..it would be so embarrassing...He will probably think I did it on purpose...?

No I just can't put myself in a embarrassment that too on the first day...No!

Let's just wait for few mins..I'm sure he will leave...Hehe...

Tae's pov:

I came in her room to check if she needs something...After all it's my duty..But there's no trace of her in the room..Umm she must be in the bathroom ?

I called her..but didn't get any response...Even there was no sound of showering...

Then ? Is she okay ? What happened ?
I'm getting wrong vibes..Did she faint in the bathroom because of the tiredness ?? Am i overthinking ? What if it's true? No No..

I went near the door...Of course the door was locked from inside..

Tae- Yn ? You okay ?

I called her again..Still there was no response...A sudden fear appeared in my mind ? What if something happened to her !?

Now I'm extremely worried...Even though I don't consider her or love her as my wife but that doesn't mean I wouldn't care about her well-being...When would be living under the same roof....At least I would make sure she stays healthy and well...

I couldn't let myself calm down...So I went to my room to take bathroom keys to open the door..I have spare keys of each room and bathroom...

I again went to her room..Without caring about the consequences, I opened it and entered the bathroom...And what I saw, made me choke on my own saliva.. I didn't know what to do...Yn was in her towel only , looking hella hot.. I was in my own thoughts staring at her.. I don't know what's gotten into me..But when she suddenly screamed, I came out of my zone and left the bathroom while panicking...I facepalmed myself for creating such an awkward situation...

Yn's pov:

Waiting a few minutes, there was no sound of him.. I thought to get out and check...But what happened at the next moment, made me froze at my spot..

Taehyung entered in the bathroom...WTF!!

My heart was beating so fast, seeing him.. who was already looking at me....I was wrapped only in the towel...

Not knowing what to do, I screamed my lungs out.. Giving a last stare, he rushed outside...

I stood there froze while processing what just happened...

He saw me like this..Ah that was so embarrassing..How will I face him..I was thinking and internally crying, screaming for about 10 mins..then I slowly peeked out of the bathroom..And he wasn't there.. I fastly came out and locked the room first..Huh!! I was breathing heavily then something caught my eyes...

There was an Over sized t-shirt and sweat pant on the bed...I guess he understood the matter...Hmm He's not that bad though.. I smiled slightly thinking about him....I changed into the clothes and went to bed before drifting into a sweet slumber....