✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 14

Yn's pov :

??- YN!! ARE YOU OKAY?? WHY ARE YOU CRYING!??

Seeing the person right now in front of me, I couldn't control myself but hugging him...I cried burying my face on his chest...I cried for a long time...I felt his warmth after a long time which gave me nothing but comfort...

??- Shhh...It's enough...You're crying for a long Yn-ahh...I didn't expect you in this state...Now stop crying and tell me what's wrong!

Breaking the hug, He spoke while wiping my tears away...The person who has been so far since a long time, can still comfort me...And here my own husband HURT me so bad...

I saw him being worried and chuckled a little...

Yn- You haven't changed, Kookie..Still my tears has great impact on you...?

Jk- So ? What do you expect ? After coming back , if I see you like that

Jk- So ? What do you expect ? After coming back , if I see you like that...Then how can I help myself not to be worried...Tell now what happened !?

Yn- At first...You spit...When did you come back ? Why didn't you inform me ? You didn't even meet me ? Huh you forgot me right ? Good for you...Everyone forgets me...I'm a burden to everyone, right...

Jk- Shut Up...Do you even know what you are saying ? You're a burden to whom !? Not on me...I came back a week ago and got busy about the company...

Yn- Company ? You hate it right ? When did you become so responsible ?

Jk- Ahh Yn-ahh...I still hate it...But you know my father...He has announced me as the CEO...That's why I couldn't meet you...Thank God now I met you...

Yn- Woww!! CEO Jeon Jungkook!! Congratulations!!

JK- Okay now speak up or else I'll throw you in the river....

He said being serious which made me laugh....He's funny....

But I thought to tell him everything...After all He is my childhood best friend...He went to London for studying Business....We still were in contact...But not that much, as we both were so busy in our life....But our bond is still so strong...

Taking a deep breath, I blurted out everything...He seemed so angry and disappointed...Hell, he really cares about me...

Jk- You married someone like that Yn...How could you ? Atleast I would be happy if you married someone who loves you...Are you serious ? And How can he behave like that just because of his fucking laptop ?