✧ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 8

Yn's pov:

Me and Mr. Coldie...We were attending the guests...As they all were congratulating us...

Eun- Congratulations Babes..

she came and gave me a bone crashing hug and whispered something into my ear...

Lisa- Best of luck for the night baby...*smirked*

I smacked her head...

But a sudden deep ocean like voice appeared in my ear...The voice which seemed very familiar to me...

??- CONGRATULATIONS PRINCESS!!

Without wasting a second, I ran to him and hugged him tightly, burying my face on his chest..Because I knew already who he was..How could I not recognise his voice ??

Yn- Opppaa I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCHHH!!

I exclaimed loudly....

Unknowingly tear started forming in my eyes...Because I really missed him...His care, his love, his affection, his warmth as an elder brother...He's Uncle's Son..but he's not like Aunt & Ara..Just like Uncle, he also loves me a lot...

??- Hey Hey, Don't cry..it's the happiest day of your life...Please princess, dont shed tears...

He held my chin and wiped my tears with another hand before saying....

Ohoo, How can you cry after seeing my WORLD WIDE HANDSOME face...? ”

Oh God!! He hasn't changed a bit even though, we're meeting after 3 years..He actually lives in Canada for business purposes...He handles the brunch of Kim's in Canada...

I chuckled at him and spoke...

Yn- Yahh Oppa... I guess you became more handsome...

 I guess you became more handsome

Jin- I know right!! *Wide smile*

Yn- I'm just kidding..hehe...*grinning*

Jin- You-

He was cut off by -

Ara- Yahh!! Remember me ? Or not ?

Jin Oppa went to Ara and hugged her too with a wide smile.....

An's pov: